Qbee Car Idea

Graypaws11Graypaws11 Member
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
This is a suggestion for the upcoming Cars update. Read & enjoy :)

*All images in this were made by me and as such look pretty bad >.> just try to get the idea and move on from the image itself

Car Stats
-Stat Bumper: When someone places a stat bumper in a room/realm, that person may choose how many 'stat points' each car has.

-When (only when) one is placed in a room/realm, if a Qbee enters a car they are presented with an image like this (I do not know if the images are gonna show up - D:)
Car_Stats
(Image is just an example, I am not saying there should only be speed, control & turning)
The Qbee can tap on stars to select, and the max amount of stars selected would be determined by whoever placed the Stat Bumper.
If no stat bumper is placed, all cars default to max stats

Fuel
-The following would only apply if a Fuel Platform is placed somewhere in the room/realm
-All cars start with max fuel
-fuel is refilled by driving over a Fuel Platform (at a rate of say 1 fuel each second)
-If a car runs out of fuel, that car would immediately half it's stats until it has at least 1 fuel again (eg; if it had 5 speed, 3 control and 2 turning; it would drop to 2.5 speed, 1.5 control, and 1 turning
Fuel UI when inside a car (If a fuel platform is in the room/realm)
Fuel GUI

Placing cars in other's realms
-any Qbee can place a car on a Domino Block (placeholder name, cant think of anything rn xD)
-The owner of a realm (or anyone with perms) CANNOT mine or destruct or otherwise remove a car placed by another Qbee
-When said Qbee leaves (or is banned) from the room/realm, their car gets taken out of the realm and placed directly in that Qbee's inventory
-Said Qbee can mine their car (it would be placed directly in their inventory again, not dropped out as an item)

I would like to point out, ALL of the features above would be optional use, and would not obstruct car usage for those who dont like them (Stats only apply if there is a stat bumper, fuel only applies if there is a fuel platform, and placing cars in other's realms only applies if there is a domino block in said realm)

Comments

• Bump...

Looks like a lot of people have voted on the poles, could I get some constructive criticism instead of voided silence? :)
  • I like this alot, but I see it being abused (even if against rules) where you have to "pay" to get in for more fuel or something like that. I voted "yes" in every one because I could see it happening. Maybe way in the future though, cars haven't even been released yet ;P
  • Ok I like them all :) I just saw this just noww xD
    First the stat bumber can adjust the difficulty of the race so the race may become challenging.

Second, who don't like fuel station in their city with roads and cars? seriously.

I see it being abused (even if against rules) where you have to "pay" to get in for more fuel or something like that.

Welp it is better without payment :) just like a stamina/repair during a Grand Prix that I might held in my race track :)

The third one, if you watch video carefully I think you mean the yellow bordered road. So it is already in game i think. Then about what you are saying in mining cars by owner, I think owners can pull the cars "BUT" the cars will just removed and return to owner.Why? Imagine hosting a race and theres a guy who wants to keep placing his car even tho it is not yet his turn?

Ps: I just noticed that only few people do feedbacks about suggestions :/