• Startracker has won the Umbrella raffle! Next drawing is for a Halo.
• Check out the Cubic Building Contest Museum, we archive all of your submissions.
• Cubic Valentine Festival has begun! Visit the realm and enter our contest, great prizes await!
• Cars are here! New big update, includes the Track Pack.
Aqualight - A Gaming Guild (Discord)
We have created a small community to bring people together, to hang out, and play a range of online & coop games with eachother. If you're looking to make more friends or just to chat, feel free to join us. We are looking mostly for pc players, but worry not, if you're purely a mobile player, you're not missing the opportunity to join our clan within CC and to hang out with us in-game or on discord. But keep in mind, not every single person will be recruited.Member count:
• 30 peopleGames we currently play:
• Cubic Castles
• Town of Salem
• The Elder Scrolls Online
• OsuOur discord rules:
• Be nice and polite.
• No bullying or harassing others.
• No spamming or advertising.
• Trolling is not allowed in any form.
• Profanity and vulgar language, even censored or shortened, is strictly prohibited.
• Profiles with offensive or vulgar usernames/avatars will be immediately kicked and banned from the server.
• Any mention of adult topics/content is strictly prohibited.Community notes:
• You can suggest us any nice and fun games anytime, we are fully open for exploration!
• You're free to invite friends that would like to join our community, just use our discord invite link.
• Suggestions towards separate channels for certain games are welcome.
• For any questions/issue inquiries, feel free to contact our discord staff members.
How to join:
Just fill in this short form - https://goo.gl/forms/lBD2TRyLajIwsjHS2
Then connect to our discord server - https://discord.gg/tBEnjRS
You can also join our Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/aqualightImportant note:
Please don't join our discord if you're seeking for moderators' assistance/to report someone or somebody, we are there to make friends and to have fun in our free time. ;)
We look forward to having you!