Any game i can play? (made a ''decision''- please close)

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
So i have now 20 bucks to spend for a game, and i was wondering: can you guys recommend me a game for 20 bucks or lower?

Edit: has to be available on steam

Comments

• GMod is a fun game $9.99, I used to play it with my friend, I would've bought it before ,but I spent my steam gift cards on cubits lol
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    not sure what overwatch costs now but thats awesome, have you tried seven days to die? its like a survival buildy game with pretty good graphics, or ark? ark is a game where you can ride dinosaurs? also try trove thats a free to play mmo and build game ;)
    can you feel a theme to my ideas?
  • happy room is very good
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Really depends on what game genre you like :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

CS:GO is nice (However zula is a nice alternative for free)
    I dont know...save them for next steam sale maybe?

i think ill download that zula, why pay money if you can get free amiright ;)
    Stevenlol said:

GMod is a fun game $9.99, I used to play it with my friend, I would've bought it before ,but I spent my steam gift cards on cubits lol

well gmod can be nice, though the game has too low possibility's: there are just too boring gamemodes FOR ME

not sure what overwatch costs now but thats awesome, have you tried seven days to die? its like a survival buildy game with pretty good graphics, or ark? ark is a game where you can ride dinosaurs? also try trove thats a free to play mmo and build game ;)
    can you feel a theme to my ideas?

i have the free version from overwatch called paladins, so i dont need overwatch. also overwatch isnt available on steam and is over 20 bucks. seven days to die is on steam but over 20 bucks. and ark is also over 20 bucks and trove im downloading now xD (but it costs no money so still searching) thnx :)

happy room is very good

happy room can be good, but i think its not worth giving money for it :( thnx for the suggestion though

Really depends on what game genre you like :)

i like most genre's and im open for new ones maybe, thats why i didnt do any genre (it needs to be a game though whats worth a bit the money)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    have you tried killing floor? or dayZ?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I'd recommend Terraria and Town of Salem. I have been playing both of them for quite some time now and I'm not disappointed at all. Look them up and see some videos if you are interested :)
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    If you haven't played Stardew Valley yet, I'd recommend it. It's really good.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I'd suggest Stardew Valley, Portal Knights or Battleblock Theater, though last two are more fun with friends than alone. :)
    edited January 2017

have you tried killing floor? or dayZ?

killing floor looks interesting but i think it will juuust dont make it (too much money for such a game) and dayZ is over 20 bucks

I'd recommend Terraria and Town of Salem. I have been playing both of them for quite some time now and I'm not disappointed at all. Look them up and see some videos if you are interested :)

terraria i have actually buyed on phone so i basically seen most, and town of salem a friend of me had, tried a game and didnt get anything from it :/ but thnx!
    Horus said:

illegally installed :P (sorry if i may not share such things....) LIKE IT VERY MUCH! (its an singleplayer mode one so sometimes i illegally install such things since achievements on my wall doesnt matter much for me anyways)

but seems like you have my taste of game :) maybe another type of game you recommend me?
    Cortana said:

I'd suggest Stardew Valley, Portal Knights or Battleblock Theater, though last two are more fun with friends than alone. :)

stardew valley allready installed as stated above, portal knights looks nice, but as you stated better with friends (and i have no friends with that game :/ so maybe another time when i can again buy a game)
    and battleblock theather: also same as portal knights (maybe another time ever, though this game is fully needed friends.... so long time probs)
    thnx for sharing :)
    Lil Natey said:

why not play undertale,it has an amazing story

already playd on my friends pc, i love it, though i dont like playing games again, thnx!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Horus said:

illegally installed :P (sorry if i may not share such things....) LIKE IT VERY MUCH! (its an singleplayer mode one so sometimes i illegally install such things since achievements on my wall doesnt matter much for me anyways)

but seems like you have my taste of game :) maybe another type of game you recommend me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I'm sure the one man dev team is thrilled you stole his game he had worked a decade on.

Pit People is great, It's single player and co-optional.
    Its by the behemoth who made castles crashers and battleblock theatre.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/291860/

and one of my all time fav games on steam orcs must die 2
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/201790/
  • Definitely........ HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I dunno. DLC for a game you play perhaps?
    gdog said:

Horus said:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I'm sure the one man dev team is thrilled you stole his game he had worked a decade on.
    Pit People is great, It's single player and co-optional.
    Its by the behemoth who made castles crashers and battleblock theatre.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/291860/
    and one of my all time fav games on steam orcs must die 2
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/201790/

hehe sorry about that illegal things part ;_; its just that with a extremely low budget that you never have money and with my first month having a job in about 1 and a half years is it just that you want to play unobtainable games....

pit people looks nice, but it goes into my reserve games because the type of walking (the click every turn thing)
    orcs must die looks very nice, but i looked at such a tester if my laptop can run it, and it says it can juuuuuuust run it (in other words: maybe when i can again buy things)

Definitely........ HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I dunno. DLC for a game you play perhaps?

i dont have any games with DLC..... (or you mean cubits..)
    edited January 2017
    If your laptop can only just run orcs must die 2 which is a 5 year old indie game then I think you need to start saving for a new rig instead of even thinking about buying any games.

or you could buy stardew valley now that you have the money :P
    edited January 2017
    gdog said:

If your laptop can only just run orcs must die 2 which is a 5 year old indie game then I think you need to start saving for a new rig instead of even thinking about buying any games.

or you could buy stardew valley now that you have the money :P

Well, it says also it can just run paladins and that works fine too (pretty fast still) but i just want to make sure i dont buy a game i cant do anything with :P

And about the stardew valley: maybe i could :P
    But maybe i have to play the whole game again :/
  • paint the town red or gang beast or silme rancher i dunno
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited January 2017
    Heres my list: Terraria, Starbound, Stardew Valley, Spore, Portal Knights, Overwatch, Slime rancher, Ultimate chicken horse (Better with friends) aaand thats all!

EDIT: In brazil, steam prices are different,(i think) they are cheaper.

paint the town red or gang beast or silme rancher i dunno

paint the town red is not really the game i search and gang beasts looks nice, though i wonder if i can do it without any irl friends.... but thnx for suggesting :D
    Tomk2005 said:

Heres my list: Terraria, Starbound, Stardew Valley, Spore, Portal Knights, Overwatch, Slime rancher, Ultimate chicken horse (Better with friends) aaand thats all!

EDIT: In brazil, steam prices are different,(i think) they are cheaper.

terraria i have on phone, so dont need on pc too, i see starbound as terraria, so same as terraria, stardew valley i ''have'' already, spore i had in the early days; so sorry but no thnx. portal knights looks nice, maybe for one day later, i have a free version of overwatch called paladins so not need overwatch, slime racher i also ''have'', and UCH is better with friends you say and i dont have people playing that :/
    thnx for suggesting! :D
  • May I suggest you this game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/
    Game is from 2010 I think. Idk if it is in your price range but looks similar (idk euro ->$ rate).
    reserve:
    pit people
    orcs must die
    (maybe) paint the town red

games i want:
    gang beasts (first going to look at a friend how the game works and if its nice i buy it next month)

well, now i just go and buy cubits :P

please close this

reserve:
    pit people
    orcs must die
    (maybe) paint the town red

games i want:
    gang beasts (first going to look at a friend how the game works and if its nice i buy it next month)

well, now i just go and buy cubits :P

please close this

Before i close you should defo get Gang Beasts.
    My friends make that game :)
This discussion has been closed.