Cubic castles copied to amazon?

Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
edited January 2017 in Help Requests
I was searching in the appstore of amazon and found that two developers of dfferent gaming companys have copied the game. One companies name is asperses and the other os coontail just wanting to let the devs know someone has basically copied the game and made it on amazon tablets somehow does this count as copyright infringement in any way?

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Will look into it thanks.
  • Np hopefully they get punished for copying the game XD i tried it it works but its freaking horrible lol
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    wow... at least its free i guess :P
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Nice find, Amazon is great customer service wide and should bring it down immediately after Kew takes action.
  • Once the problem gets solved can someone close this ^_^ i just want to make sure 10% it was taken down before closing this cause im weird 0_0
  • Good job pickles, those dirty buggers.
  • Pickles to the rescue!!!!!
  • Once the problem gets solved can someone close this ^_^ i just want to make sure 10% it was taken down before closing this cause im weird 0_0

10%? o.o
  • :o copy cats! >=O
  • hmm i wonder, its it type of virus whenever you launch it? like rat or malware..
    plus i dont think they made it ripoff.
  • (Skull) said:

hmm i wonder, its it type of virus whenever you launch it? like rat or malware..
    plus i dont think they made it ripoff.

I downloaded it it functions just like ios so its not a virus

• HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't do that if I were you, could have malware. If you already logged on using your normal account, I'd change my password right away.
  • Horus said:

I wouldn't do that if I were you, could have malware. If you already logged on using your normal account, I'd change my password right away.

Nah i of course was smart enough enough to use one of the default account names given when youmstart. Game was too confusing so i deleted it XD
  • Nice find man. But honestly doesn't that just prove Cubic Castles trailer attracted some um people to it? ;3 just another way to tell how well the community is going (99%)
  • Nice find man. But honestly doesn't that just prove Cubic Castles trailer attracted some um people to it? ;3 just another way to tell how well the community is going (99%)

Usually when companies copy major games its bad tho

Oh... :3333
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Those nasty people, trying to earn money with copying this awesome game >:0

Oh... :3333
    Especially if they make it to where you have to pay for the app. If companies are clever enough they make the app look like the actual app making people thing their downloading the real one when in reality they just got scammed and the compnay basically gets the money
  • @pickles2001 they still have the website up?o.O
  • @tempest yes both apps are still in the appstore have yet to be removed
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Did the game works the same, except for different server (?)
    Thanh_ said:

Did the game works the same, except for different server (?)

Like pickles sayed, yes it works the same. Though i should not try it since you can be hacked if you log in
  • Man some one must've sold CC coding XD
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Theres not much ppl who downloaded so their servers would be pretty empty

or they somehow managed to connect to the real server? o-o
  • Thanh_ said:

Like i said its literally the real cc copied to amazon .-. It connects to the actual game and functions just like cc
    Thanh_ said:

Those people just copy the exact code of cc, so it will also connect to the servers
  • ANKlTANKlT Member
    edited February 2017
    I checked em out it had regular players and everything but when i went to go through the lobby door it kicks you out and never lets you back on with that account if you try to log back in with it it jus kicks you out also I'm not sure about malware because my kindle said it was safe but that doesn't say anything...... (It uses CMSecurity)
  • If you have Amazon, can you please report this App? I have tried a couple times now, and it's still there.