Taking A Break As Moderator.

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
edited January 2017 in General Chat
I am standing down as forum moderator and taking a break as in-game mod, it has been a real pleasure serving the community and though I am not formally standing down as an in-game mod (Unless the admin wish me too) I won't be moderating in game for a while.

I have my issues as many people know, I have a somewhat quick temper but we all have our faults, I was diagnosed with severe chronic depression and anxiety a few months ago, which I have suffered through since I was 13 years old, but I have always tried to keep it in check and not let it effect my moderation even if sometimes it slips out, but recently it has started to creep in more than I would deem acceptable and the new policy has turned me somewhat (as you can see from my replies here on the forum)

So I feel it's best to take a break from the stress, I am not leaving the game though I may play less for a while, thanks to everyone who has been there for me, I have met some real great people whilst playing this game and I love you all to bits.

Comments