Closed

AmbiguousAmbiguous Member
edited January 2017 in Help Requests
Closed

Comments

• Download cubic Castles from their website.
    That's what I did.
    No steam at all
  • lucaaa795 said:

Download cubic Castles from their website.
    That's what I did.
    No steam at all

She said "to play cc using steam without steam app" so she wants to record her played time on steam but without using steam app
    Sorry, my bad
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes there is a way. I used to play cc without steam, I just installed steam for auto-updates :)
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited January 2017

Yes there is a way. I used to play cc without steam, I just installed steam for auto-updates :)

Psst.. Are you not gonna tell her the way of doing it? xD
  • XD I was looking for a way, because I'm using iphone to play, and I don't want to download steam because I need the password which only my mom knows >.>
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited January 2017
    Alcyone said:

Psst.. Are you not gonna tell her the way of doing it? xD
    This is it tho --->>>>

Download cubic Castles from their website.
    That's what I did.
    No steam at all

In the cubic castle website https://www.cubiccastles.com/ click on the icon of windows and download it. and open the file you downloaded to install the game in pc. If you are using mac idk since I never play on those devices
    ps: there's no need of steam on mobile devices
  • you cant launch cubic castle steam ver without steam, and you cant launch steam games from mobile steam app, only pc.
  • (Skull) said:

you cant launch cubic castle steam ver without steam, and you cant launch steam games from mobile steam app, only pc.

Alright thanks :)
  • BCat. said:

(Skull) said:

you cant launch cubic castle steam ver without steam, and you cant launch steam games from mobile steam app, only pc.

Alright thanks :)
    np!
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Best topic ever