<b>About the paid activities</b>

I have a question. Does this mean my parkour in my shop that has a chance of getting an Easter top hat for 150c will cause me to get banned. This seems unfair in my sense as I wanted a fair chance for everyone with jumpman to try to get a Easter top hat. There is no other prizes in there.

I put lots of cubits into that mini parkour and now it's ruined. Now what can I do with the parkour? I can't giveaway something that's 3.5k for free.

I understand the scamming from this and I have also been scammed by it.

Any moderators, can you please explain to me how else I can now make games like bomb games and make profit when now I'll get banned for it.

I consider that the players can use their money in what they want and get some common sense sometimes.

In my opinion only payaways should be banned because now I have wasted 6k cubits to make a realm with games like endless, bomb, and true or false.

Comments

• Rules are rules ._. If it's a parcour pay to play then there's really no excuses i believe
  • Rules are rules ._. If it's a parcour pay to play then there's really no excuses i believe

But I think this isn't a fair choice. It should only be things with high scam rates. I'm also mad because I wasted so much c on my realms for this.
  • Well you can still host the games. But make them free ;) be creative about the realm you've bought. Don't break the rules. Lets see who is going to make givaways these days.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Umm , do it untill the new rule goes active
  • Super Block the sad truth is, I think that if the devs could they would make it where certain paid activities were allowed but if black and white rules are not set forth then the line of judgement becomes to blurry. Those rooms you built you can convert into free to play zones. Want to do a bomb game easy, give away simple unexpensive prizes. White easter top hat, sell it for what it is worth. I can understand having the way you play treaded on, it is unfair. Sadly for the betterment of all payaways must end and one must adapt to this.
  • I do believe this should include Pick-Da-Block and User-made Raffle events now, *cough* @Siddd . Tis' only fair. But that's only my opinion, of course.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Pious said:

I do believe this should include Pick-Da-Block and User-made Raffle events now, *cough* @Siddd . Tis' only fair. But that's only my opinion, of course.

Yes, all my games are now kaput, thanks for pointing that out.
  • Siddd said:

Pious said:

I do believe this should include Pick-Da-Block and User-made Raffle events now, *cough* @Siddd . Tis' only fair. But that's only my opinion, of course.

Rip the treasure hunt D: It was actually fun playing
  • Siddd said:

Pious said:

My pleasure.
  • edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If you think its unfair, then stop doing it, or make it free. MAjority rules, if there are more paid scams than paid truths then its a must to ban all paid activities and its the only way to reduce scamming by a thousand folds. If you think there are other ways, tell me specifically, formally, and creatively.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

If you think its unfair, then stop doing it, or make it free. MAjority rules, if there are more paid scams than paid truths then its a must to ban all paid activities and its the only way to reduce scamming by a thousand folds. If you think there are other ways, tell me specifically, formally, and creatively.

A lot of people swear in this game, that is against rules, therefore by this logic perhaps chat should be turned off also?
  • edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Siddd said:

If you think its unfair, then stop doing it, or make it free. MAjority rules, if there are more paid scams than paid truths then its a must to ban all paid activities and its the only way to reduce scamming by a thousand folds. If you think there are other ways, tell me specifically, formally, and creatively.

A lot of people swear in this game, that is against rules, therefore by this logic perhaps chat should be turned off also?
    Yeah. While we're at it, let's delete the forums and make Cubic Castles a single-player game.
    No, even insist that those two issues had any simularity in that regard just shows how much your logic is flawed. This update is aimed toward scamming prevention— something that ought to make your job a whole lot easier. If people swear in the game, it is likewise your job to do something about it. Not to complain on the forums and suggest that chat be removed. That's like making other players as worthless as Minecraft villagers.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Siddd said:

I'm not agreeing with this logic -_-
    The reason why paid events should be banned is because almost 100% of them are scams. By that logic, chat should only be banned if almost 100% of words spoken (er.. typed) are expletives. Which, based on literally any language, is not the case (and really almost cannot be the case).
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah its sad everything is banned (siddd's treasure hunt was my first ever game i played on cc and i won much from it :D)

But people will find a way around if you make some exeptions, this is just for the best
  • Pious said:

Siddd said:

Yeah. While we're at it, let's delete the forums and make Cubic Castles a single-player game.
    No, even insist that those two issues had any simularity in that regard just shows how much your logic is flawed. This update is aimed toward scamming prevention— something that ought to make your job a whole lot easier. If people swear in the game, it is likewise your job to do something about it. Not to complain on the forums and suggest that chat be removed. That's like making other players as worthless as Minecraft villagers.
    that would be in your dream cubic castle to be single player i will rip you off! (jk)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Best Way To Earn Cubits Is To Put A Piggy Bank & Donation Table At The Beggining Of The Parkour Or Maybe At The End Of It, I Know Generous Qbees Would Donate So That U Could Make More Parkours.
  • I have a question. Does this mean my parkour in my shop that has a chance of getting an Easter top hat for 150c will cause me to get banned. This seems unfair in my sense as I wanted a fair chance for everyone with jumpman to try to get a Easter top hat. There is no other prizes in there.

I put lots of cubits into that mini parkour and now it's ruined. Now what can I do with the parkour? I can't giveaway something that's 3.5k for free.

I understand the scamming from this and I have also been scammed by it.

Any moderators, can you please explain to me how else I can now make games like bomb games and make profit when now I'll get banned for it.

I consider that the players can use their money in what they want and get some common sense sometimes.

In my opinion only payaways should be banned because now I have wasted 6k cubits to make a realm with games like endless, bomb, and true or false.

Rules are rules :P respect the admins decisions it's fair...
  • Siddd said:

I'm not agreeing with this logic -_-
    The reason why paid events should be banned is because almost 100% of them are scams. By that logic, chat should only be banned if almost 100% of words spoken (er.. typed) are expletives. Which, based on literally any language, is not the case (and really almost cannot be the case).
    Not 100% of the paid events are scam.. Just majority of them are scams... I do made a lot of games before but i've never scam.. Even if they get something that not worth much, i will feel sorry and i gave them more stuff... But this rule has comes out.. So most of the people can't do anymore.. But i still saw a lot of them making paid event yesterday lol...
    (My paid event is not scam :p, even some of them in forum had tried it before.. I think... They even get pharaoh hat for 100c...) have a nice day everyone.