Cannons and phantom foam

commander Capcommander Cap Member
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
With fire traps it's possible... at least the plate kind. But why not have cannons do the same. So you can hide them or have more then on behind the other. Be fun.. and frustrating for parcour. Really the it feels good when you get to the end of a rage parcour. I just think this will make it more fun.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2017
    +1

Also I fixed your poll for you. You had yes as the question, and no / I never leave my realm as the only answers.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I would like that, I actually tried to build a tank with a hidden cannon but forgot that cannon balls don't go through phantom foamed blocks +1
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I always found it to be odd that fire gets trough while cannon balls smash against a foamed block.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    eagence said:

Looks like a nice idea at first but can be abused by new payaway parkour designers to hide dangers... Besides it simply ruins one of my upcomming ship battle pvp game where cannons used to shoot other teams... So -1 from me, with a bit selfish reasons...
    besides bugs...

However, it maybe nice for liquids in parkours and deco uses in tanks & planes

in a week payaways will be over :)
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9499/paid-activities-payaways-now-disallowed#latest
  • eagence said:

Looks like a nice idea at first but can be abused by new payaway parkour designers to hide dangers... Besides it simply ruins one of my upcomming ship battle pvp game where cannons used to shoot other teams... So -1 from me, with a bit selfish reasons...
    besides bugs...

However, it maybe nice for liquids in parkours and deco uses in tanks & planes

That's why you don't pay for anything but items.... also like I said I like rage parcour. And also thanks gdog I though that was just on my ened. As well as finally for the payaway scams.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    With payways comming to an end, hopefully we can introduce more methods to expand Pvp and Parcores. +1