Rubber & Cotton Harvester

Some of you harvest cotton or sunberries etc and sell them for a profit...But it takes F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to harvest it all!

So why not have this machine, when the cotton or whatever bushes are ready to be harvested, it attachs to them (goes in straight lines only) and a it goes, collects the product! When it reaches the end, it stops, ready for the bushes to be ready again.
To access, just like a chest, go up to it and a button pops up, click it and collect your product!

Comments

• Nope, this is literally free cubits. Too overpowered.
  • It takes me 10mins by myself to mine 1080 cotton bushs and I do want to see automation added to the game but I think this takes to much work away. Maybe something like a Mechanical chests that sorts stuff for you but this is a little differnt so I say no.
  • Nope, this is literally free cubits. Too overpowered.

It can cost a useful ite but there prices would lower for rubber, cotton, and berries but the item can cost a lot and can be temparally broken by paying the item to mine for you and wouldnt be something that would be a bit pricey to buy
  • R.I.P mining 2017 then.
  • Like a tractor?
  • JaskyJasky Member
    edited January 2017
    This is not supported by me because I like tending to my farms. lol
  • Thats not good since people will be more lazy...
  • This would be quite awesome!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Nah it'll never get added this.
    Too easy resources.
    Yes the prices of berries, rubber etc would go to to literally nothing.

and yeah what next. Quarries to mine your resources?
    Mining robots? :)
  • gdog said:

Nah it'll never get added this.
    Too easy resources.
    Yes the prices of berries, rubber etc would go to to literally nothing.

and yeah what next. Quarries to mine your resources?
    Mining robots? :)

Good point. I never thought about how the price would go so low, the idea just "pop" in my hesd and didnt get time to analyze it ;P You can lock.
  • I voted to quickly. I think it's a bad idea too
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited January 2017
    Bad idea. You will never feel the happiness of getting green hydrated cube. ^^