Im mining resources for you!

edited March 2017 in Trading Section
Hey Qbees!Im mining resources for everyone!
If you want to buy resources,write this in the comments: Resources you want to buy + The amount +Your price.
Im mining almost every resource. (I will not be able to mine dirt or grass sorry)
When your order is done I will edit my discussion and add you in-game.when you bought it i'll remove my edit :)

Comments

• Do you think 10/1c is fair? I certainly don't. I also don't know anyone who would mine THOSE particular flowers for that price. I buy mine 3/1c and never have sellers! (which is why I mine them all myself along with friends)
    If these were blue or yellow flowers for 10/1c.. YES! I'd be here and selling them more than likely since they don't have huge uses.
    Since red flowers have such a use in making fadey foam, it is more beneficial to keep them yourself if you do mine them.
    I wish you the best of luck on your quest to finding sellers for these flowers for that price. :)
  • Liberated said:

Do you think 10/1c is fair? I certainly don't. I also don't know anyone who would mine THOSE particular flowers for that price. I buy mine 3/1c and never have sellers! (which is why I mine them all myself along with friends)
    If these were blue or yellow flowers for 10/1c.. YES! I'd be here and selling them more than likely since they don't have huge uses.
    Since red flowers have such a use in making fadey foam, it is more beneficial to keep them yourself if you do mine them.
    I wish you the best of luck on your quest to finding sellers for these flowers for that price. :)

I think Youre right,I need a huge amount of them but I like mining so I changed my mind :)
    Thanks for your comment :D
  • edited March 2017
    Bump:Changed to Craftable stuff
  • Bump!:Mining resources now