A Simple Addition To Vends

It is a small and difficult hassle to find what the price of an item in a vend is because we have to click on the bubble that pops up to find out the price. My suggestion is that when you bump against a vend it tells you the price of the item. It already exists for those who own the vend telling how much the price is set. So why not also make it for non owners to see the price ^_^!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sorry but i disagree, its very annoying to see that every time in chat
  • To set and view the price we should have to bump it like any other bumper in this game. I hate how if you walk over a vend and you own it, it just spams your chat even when just placing or throwing items next to each vend. I find it better to just bump. (just less annoying which is my opinion) :3

Also, thanks for the vends Grey! <3 o.o
  • It is a simple not going up against the vend :P.
  • That mentality is the under mining of fundamental progress. With that same logic I could call you lazy because you do not hunt and gather your food but instead go to the grocery store. It is a hassle to click one vend at a time especially if there is a holla, a good price available, and you can't just scan quickly. It is a simple addition.
  • I suggest to anyone that have vending to place signpost in the bottom of the vending and cover it with your floor ^^