Broken Warp Food Bumper

I have a cookie warp food bumper, and I placed it on my realm then bumped it with sugars.
The problem is when I eat the cookies it say's that it was removed even tho it's not :/ I tried removing and placing again but still doesn't work. Please halppp meh

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Did you give it a name? If it has no name it isnt linked to anything so it cant find it
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes it has name :3

Did you give it a name? If it has no name it isnt linked to anything so it cant find it

• Happened to me aswell
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    If you remove and place again the old cookies become useless
  • If you remove and place again the old cookies become useless

I didn't remove. I placed it then named then bumped with sugars. And the cookies won't work. Btw I named it after my realm name, Panda Kingdom.

I didn't remove. I placed it then named then bumped with sugars. And the cookies won't work. Btw I named it after my realm name, Panda Kingdom.
    Maybe Check if you have other warp bumpers named Panda Kingdom aswell. Happened o me while iI was naming my warp bumpers "Lucky" and they all lead to only 1 bumper.

Maybe Check if you have other warp bumpers named Panda Kingdom aswell. Happened o me while iI was naming my warp bumpers "Lucky" and they all lead to only 1 bumper.
    I have no other warp bumper in realm named panda kingdom :3
  • I have a cookie warp food bumper, and I placed it on my realm then bumped it with sugars.
    The problem is when I eat the cookies it say's that it was removed even tho it's not :/ I tried removing and placing again but still doesn't work. Please halppp meh

Dear John grey

Same problem occurred to many of my friends. Did u find any solution have u contacted the modes or customer support .

If yes please let me know many of my friends need help in this matter.

• Appu said:

I have a cookie warp food bumper, and I placed it on my realm then bumped it with sugars.

Dear John grey

Same problem occurred to many of my friends. Did u find any solution have u contacted the modes or customer support .

I still haven't contacted support yet but I have a "temporary" solution which is add some symbols in the name for example I want to name my warp bumper
    Panda Kingdom and it don't work, I renamed it *Panda Kingdom* for the mean time.
    Hope it helps ^_^ SJG
  • Appu said:

Dear John grey

I still haven't contacted support yet but I have a "temporary" solution which is add some symbols in the name for example I want to name my warp bumper
    Panda Kingdom and it don't work, I renamed it *Panda Kingdom* for the mean time.
    Hope it helps ^_^ SJG

Thanks Jhon.

My friends all said it worked when symbols are added.

Thanks for the solution.

• Appu said:

Appu said:

Dear John grey

Hope it helps ^_^ SJG

Thanks Jhon.

My friends all said it worked when symbols are added.

Thanks for the solution.

No problem ^^
    I hope it get fixed on future updates without adding symbols xD
  • Hey,

I did some testing and I have found the cause and solution for this problem.
    Placing a sign with the same name as your soon-to-be named warp bumper will cause the bumper to not work. Removing the sign afterwards does not fix the bumper either.

To fix, remove the sign and place another warp bumper and name it the same as your previous bumper. It is necessary to have two bumpers with the same name. After doing this your bumpers should be fixed and you can use the old name.

Now @Sir John Grey , in your case you do not have a sign causing the problem. I've searched your realm and there are no signs with "Panda Kingdom". However, there is an info bumper that says "Panda Kingdom" within the message. I've tested the same process with info bumpers and it seems that info bumpers can also cause this problem.

This is just a temporary backdoor around this problem until the devs can fully fix it.

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • I found a warp food bumper glitch last week too, eating a Taco warp food takes me to a Pizza warp food lol
  • raidanz said:

Hey,

I did some testing and I have found the cause and solution for this problem.
    Placing a sign with the same name as your soon-to-be named warp bumper will cause the bumper to not work. Removing the sign afterwards does not fix the bumper either.

To fix, remove the sign and place another warp bumper and name it the same as your previous bumper. It is necessary to have two bumpers with the same name. After doing this your bumpers should be fixed and you can use the old name.

Now @Sir John Grey , in your case you do not have a sign causing the problem. I've searched your realm and there are no signs with "Panda Kingdom". However, there is an info bumper that says "Panda Kingdom" within the message. I've tested the same process with info bumpers and it seems that info bumpers can also cause this problem.

This is just a temporary backdoor around this problem until the devs can fully fix it.

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Woah :O cool researching/experimenting dude!