Ghost Foam 2.0 and Fade Foam 2.0 ( We need these for spacing up creativity :) )

AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Ghost Foam is a tool to make block untouchable even you can see it. Then i suggest Ghost Foam 2.0 that make block touchable but you cannot see it.
Fade Foam is a tool to make blocks invisible when you're below it. I suggest Fade Foam 2.0 to make floor invisible if you're above it. And Fade Foam 3.0 will make blocks be invisible if you're not below them. Fade Foam 4.0 make blocks invisible when you're not above them.
Reason : First, i explain that i have a pixel art. Glasses ( for people to see the pixel art ) are 26 block high from the pixel art. Glasses width is 3. Like this picture:

Cubic Castles My Lover EunHa

So, i want to make a shop room on the left and right side of the glass path, but if i'm doing that the blocks will cover up the pixel art. So if people go to the shop room, pixel art will covered up, and if they stand on the glass path, the shop room gonna be invisible. I want that people can see the pixel art with relieved feel not being covered up. Thanks

*Sorry for some selfishness reason, just want to discuss about it >,<

Comments

• Good idea,. Invisible block we can use it for making parkour too.

And wow that some pixel art talent you have there,..
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes, i just realize the invisible block is like from adventure mode when we try to steal cube power from the museum in scamming town

Thankyou hehe, you can come to my realm "Pixel Art of EunHa + Vending" to see it yourself :)
  • Bump~
  • +1 would help in builds