Travel Bag! (Suggestion)

RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Note:All of these are just suggestions, Thank you

Travel Bag!

BST1

So yeah, i think this is my very first helpful suggestion. But anyways, let's get straight to it!

Are you tired of having a full inventory box? No worries! Introducing the.. TRAVEL BAG!!

*The Travel Bag Allows you to store more items. It's like a chest! But even tho you break it, the items are still inside, HOW INCREDIBLE! and if you place it again, you are able to get your items Back! Imagine that you can save 15 Slots on your inventory box!

Note:
-It won't Modify your qbee and your inventory bar

-you can't open your bag unless you place it.

-you can't put a travel bag inside a travel bag.

And the best thing is.... YOU CAN PLACE IT ANYWHERE!!! Even in your Friend's Realm,Mom's Realm, Dog's Realm, and your realm!! Anywhere!!!! (Note:Your bag will vanish after 20 minutes if its in the ground UNLESS! It's your Realm!).

The travel bag has 15 slots! Place anything you want! How wonderful is that!

So call now to 456-78..... Wait What?!? Just kidding

Warning:

If you place it in a realm, The owner can take the bag.

More Suggestions:

-A player can only carry 3 bags
(Can be upgraded by perk)

-Craftable (If not then suggestion 3)

-Cheaper

Thank you!

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Feel free to comment!
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    edited January 2017
    I like this but i think it can be better if we can dress it on our qbees and open it by the clothing tab
  • This is good idea, usefull when we want to move a bunch of stuff to other realm,..
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    i think it would be better as a GUI but ehh, just my opinion :P
  • Hmm its gud idea but... Since the owner can break it and imagine if u accidently put it.... No way...
  • This would lead to scams in some way. Watch this be created and people claiming it to have "rare items" inside for only 10,000c per bag. Someone gullible enough will believe that and BAM! New scam invented and taking action.
    OR let's say you drop your bag with, for example, 100 piggies, 2 Krampus masks and 2 slyme costumes. If you drop that bag and DC.. well then.. You will be complaining to the support team that you lost all your items because of the bag.
    Don't get me wrong this bag idea has potential, but it could lead to scams, losses and a whole new problem for moderators to hear about from kids who dropped it or got scammed etc.
    This is just how I view it and see what it could turn into. Your ideas, concerns and thoughts may be different. :P
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited January 2017
    I think the same as Liberated. Somehow most things get turned into scams. But other then the negatives I think this idea is great. :)
  • I think this is a great idea, except for the fact that the owner of the realm you place it on can break it. You might as well make it not be able to place it.
    Side note : Can't u place a empty travel bag in somebody's realm so you can jump to a another area and cheat or something?
  • Note:All of these are just suggestions, Thank you

Travel Bag!

BST1

So yeah, i think this is my very first helpful suggestion. But anyways, let's get straight to it!

Are you tired of having a full inventory box? No worries! Introducing the.. TRAVEL BAG!!

*The Travel Bag Allows you to store more items. It's like a chest! But even tho you break it, the items are still inside, HOW INCREDIBLE! and if you place it again, you are able to get your items Back! Imagine that you can save 15 Slots on your inventory box!

Note:
    -It won't Modify your qbee and your inventory bar

-you can't open your bag unless you place it.

-you can't put a travel bag inside a travel bag.

And the best thing is.... YOU CAN PLACE IT ANYWHERE!!! Even in your Friend's Realm,Mom's Realm, Dog's Realm, and your realm!! Anywhere!!!! (Note:Your bag will vanish after 20 minutes if its in the ground UNLESS! It's your Realm!).

The travel bag has 15 slots! Place anything you want! How wonderful is that!

So call now to 456-78..... Wait What?!? Just kidding

Warning:

If you place it in a realm, The owner can take the bag.

More Suggestions:

-A player can only carry 3 bags
    (Can be upgraded by perk)

-Craftable (If not then suggestion 3)

-Cheaper

Thank you!
    My only question is this:
    What kind of duffel bag has a rolling bag handle?
  • I wish it was a backpack so we can wear it instead of putting it in our inventory >.<
    though its still a good suggestion :D (THUMBS UP FOR ME)
  • But if you place it, you can't take it back, can you? And can people pass through the bag like it's phantom foamed? Or else a group of people might place bags anywhere to grief realms.
  • +1 but instead of placing it to open them, maybe you should tap it on your character
  • Yay for more inventory. (I always bring tools and resources just in case.)

Why?

This is unsafe. It will create a new scam.
    Now let me quote what Liberated said:
    Liberated said:

This would lead to scams in some way. Watch this be created and people claiming it to have "rare items" inside for only 10,000c per bag. Someone gullible enough will believe that and BAM! New scam invented and taking action.
    OR let's say you drop your bag with, for example, 100 piggies, 2 Krampus masks and 2 slyme costumes. If you drop that bag and DC.. well then.. You will be complaining to the support team that you lost all your items because of the bag.
    Don't get me wrong this bag idea has potential, but it could lead to scams, losses and a whole new problem for moderators to hear about from kids who dropped it or got scammed etc.
    This is just how I view it and see what it could turn into. Your ideas, concerns and thoughts may be different. :P

I agree, because it just means more scams to deal with for the moderators
  • Or you could just empty it into a chest and start over.
  • Love the idea! For ppl like me who store things all the time. (we need it man, we need it)
  • Could be a better way to carry around warp food rather than to dedicate half my inventory to it
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Could be a better way to carry around warp food rather than to dedicate half my inventory to it

hey you collect warpfoods of amazing realms? do me a favour and dump a load in the grand cubic tour realm for me :)
  • Could be a better way to carry around warp food rather than to dedicate half my inventory to it

hey you collect warpfoods of amazing realms? do me a favour and dump a load in the grand cubic tour realm for me :)
    Sure I will go dump all I have after I raid warp food from valyreena xD
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Could be a better way to carry around warp food rather than to dedicate half my inventory to it

Sure I will go dump all I have after I raid warp food from valyreena xD
    awesome thanks much appreciated, if you want to see what thats used for check out the grand cubic tour thread in the players creation section and the first ever episode :)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Something similar was actually suggested upon my topic a while back,
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9295/all-items-stack-able

It is a neat idea. :)
  • Great idea but it could be improved upon