Parkour Checklist

When I used to play the game, there was really only one thing that I liked to do... Parkour! The problem was that I did every parkour I had ever known of. It's an accomplishment, but how would I know where to find my next parkour and which ones I've finished?

That's why I'm suggesting this new feature that will be available when you enter the menu. Just click on the "Checklist" button and Bam, almost every parkour ever recorded on the game. It's a simple list with parkour names and quick links to get to the realm. The way to get a parkour on there is when you create a parkour and it meets the requirements, you ask a certified parkour moderator (titles will be given to people deemed qualified by CC staff or mods) to check it for you. He simply has to complete the course. After that, it must be given a rating and it's ready to be put on the checklist (mild, medium, hard, very hard).

Whenever you finish the course, and jump on the guestbook, the name of that course in your checklist will have a green check next to it.

Additionally, there could be XP associated with these courses... for example, when you finish 10 mild courses, it will give you 100 XP. This is just another way of gaining XP without the traditional method of mining or building, because after all, CC is more than just making things. It's also about experiencing things that have been made, and being good at a particular aspect of the game, should not go unrewarded.

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i would acually take this further and do the same thing for adventure maps etc, it would be good to have a list of verified realms such as parkours and adventure maps for players to play. At the moment it feels like blind luck to find them
  • Cool idea, as said by Space_Fetus it could be added onto +1
  • IT would be EXTREMELY hard to implement, even for just official maps alone. Ideally, that's what the quest system is for. But if it can be done, then I'm all for a checklist system of some form. I'd love to be able to tell everyone all the different challenges I were able to overcome.