My Event!

This Event Is About Making A Story. The Event Costs 1,000c But At The End It Will Be Retrieved To The Current Player. Sadly There Will Be No Holla Encouraging You To Add Me ( 'Lizzie ) So The Way It Is Done Is When You Have Payed I Will See Your Name And Keep It On A Wall In My Mall. So If You Want To Find Me Go To "The Mall" And I Am Active. The Following Players Who Have Payed Will Be Granted Permission In A Rental Area But It Is Free When You Payed. The Winner Will Be 50k 1st Place, 2nd Place 25k, 3rd 15k, 4th 13k, 5th 9k

If You Feel Unsafe Do Not Consider Emerging Towards This Contest.

Comments

• Make a story in a rental space?

Or make a story here on the forums, but we pay you the 1000c in-game?

Either way, I'll be joining, just wanted to clarify what you were asking of us. Also, does the story have to be excrutiatingly long? Or will a simple short story suffice?
  • Yes I will join but I am as confuzzled (confused) as BookWorm xd
  • I am game but need to understand better.
  • Gucci Bamboo.Gucci Bamboo. Member
    edited January 2017
    Bookworm said:

Make a story in a rental space?

Or make a story here on the forums, but we pay you the 1000c in-game?

Either way, I'll be joining, just wanted to clarify what you were asking of us. Also, does the story have to be excrutiatingly long? Or will a simple short story suffice?

You Pay 1k To Participate But Will Be Returned
    xyla said:

Yes I will join but I am as confuzzled (confused) as BookWorm xd

Just add me IG and ill explain
  • Just to clarify one other thing. When making our story/poems can we build stuff as well?
  • I might as well join in on the fun but I'm low on the 1,000c. I also have a couple of inquiries.

- Is there a deadline?
    - Can payments be made after the event or must it be before?
    - Is there a specific amount of people allowed to join?

That is all for now, good luck to the other contestants!