"Quitting" Cc, Will not be on as often.

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited January 2017 in Community
A few of you may be wondering why I'm barely online, like @The Platinum Paladin . That's because the second I get on there's hollas to payaways (99% scam) and paying for parkours and "Come look at my awesome collection nubs hahaha I got 1mil c nubs" and all sorts of mean or scamming things. Also one of my best friends Mr.Pud has left...So many great people quitting because of these scammers.
Therefore I will only come to check updates and do my yt videos. I may come back or be on often depending on how many people miss me, also my bff can't play often due to lag. I'm sorry, if anyone wants me to play often or get online, you can try PMing me. I've just been quite sad, but CC has been a great game to me. I'll check often, but I don't even have many friends left anymore. Only Blueberry but she has lag, Mr.Pud but he left...I've bascically got no more friends. Also IRL is going bad for me. Just Remember...

I WILL NEVER QUIT

I may leave, but CC is still stuck to me, I'll always come back.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    then... in that case... see ya later ;)
  • :C aw, see ya Tumble!
  • Never leave!
    Cya Tumble Wumble! xD
  • Cya tumble
  • Cya TumbleWeed! Hope you find your desert that you were in!
  • Cya TumbleWeed! Hope you find your desert that you were in!

Hehe thanks. I will however be on the forums more than the game.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sorry to hear you are getting less on... also i was a good friend of potty too and i miss him :/
  • Cya wittle tumbleweed
    #don'tquitforscammers
    #tumbleon=3
  • Thanks guys :) Trying to be more active today.
  • edited January 2017
    Hey, I don't blame you. I mean, I'm kinda getting sick of all the "drama" myself, especially since even if I donate a whole 2 million Cubits to just every honest "Scam" victim, it won't be enough to plug the source of these issues or figuratively "save the world". It's like crushing pests: you can keep doing it, but they'll keep coming back ad infinium.

If there is a more effective way for me to decisively combat these issues, please tell me!