Login Issues -CLOSED-

HUWATHUWAT Member
edited January 2017 in Help Requests
I was playing just fine on my account, then an hour of not playing later, i couldnt login, I used the reset password but it DIDNT work, so i'll probably send a ticket, i cannot send one atm, so i'll make this post to be a reminder to send a ticket (cuz i keep forgetting)

Im also 100% sure that I didnt tell anyone my password (its impossible to guess) or go on those fake "free cubits" websites. Hope its okay, I would quit if i lose everything ;-;

What are your thoughts? What do you think i should do besides sending a ticket? Comment below! (halp meh im sweatin' right now ;n;)

Comments

• Your connection maybe?
  • -AK- said:

Your connection maybe?

@-AK- hmm my connection is A-okay, i can still login my alt tho
  • HUWAT said:

-AK- said:

Your connection maybe?

@-AK- hmm my connection is A-okay, i can still login my alt tho
    Then just send a support ticket that's all you can do :v {also try re-installing and that stuff}
  • This happened to me before and don't really know the reason why but don't freak out. If you sure you didn't tell anyone info about your account or went on those website or you're sure you didn't get banned then just wait it out, your account will return to normal soon ;w;...
  • Plotwist: you are banned xD
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2017
    When you say the password reset didn't work, what do you mean by this?
    Did it not send you to the reset website where you are prompted to enter your email?
    Or did it not send the email etc?

Support will point you in the right direction though.
  • It takes some time to recieve the e-mail, just be patient
  • i am having major issue as well. it is NOT my net connection. i am 100% sure i am not banned and did not give away my pw. it is a CC issue only. filed ticket 13 hours agao n not even a confirmation email, so, guessing support is closed today....
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

i am having major issue as well. it is NOT my net connection. i am 100% sure i am not banned and did not give away my pw. it is a CC issue only. filed ticket 13 hours agao n not even a confirmation email, so, guessing support is closed today....

Please allow up to 24hours for a response.
  • HUWATHUWAT Member
    edited January 2017
    gdog said:

When you say the password reset didn't work, what do you mean by this?
    Did it not send you to the reset website where you are prompted to enter your email?
    Or did it not send the email etc?

Support will point you in the right direction though.

It sent me the password, but the password didnt work, pretty sure I entered it correctly

Edit: Okayyy after receiving several password reset, one actually worked, i got my account back :'D but, i was in a strange room i never been before, i was in the Dark Queen map by mabz when i last played O.o nothing was lost tho, someone lock this up