These 3 players are threating me!

These 3 players are threating me to steal my account for trading a snowman pet for an exe , suit jacket and coke glasses.
This guy : Nikolas3800 traded for my snowman. After half an hour he came to me and he was yelling that i scammed him.
I asked him what did i do and he said snowman is 2k
Then all 3 players tp to me and started threating me about my account. pls help

Screenshot for proof : 20170115184649_1

Comments

• I was there, and i saw everything.
    Maybe you could just ignore them, and if they really did make anything to you use a support ticket.
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited January 2017
    It would be better if you screenshotted the chatlog ^^
    and I think they are not capable of doing that so don't mind it :)
  • It would be better if you screenshotted the chatlog ^^

They were talking in Greek if i remember correctly.
  • edited January 2017
    -AK- said:

I was there, and i saw everything.
    Maybe you could just ignore them, and if they really did make anything to you use a support ticket.

oh okay thank you for your respond

It would be better if you screenshotted the chatlog ^^
    and I think they are not capable of doing that so don't mind it :)

okay but i dont have a screenshot of the catalog cus all the hollas and the players
    if i had it would be in greek

• Just send a ticket to support incase you noticed something in your items are missing or you can't login :)
  • edited January 2017
    Update : They Are now yelling that i am scammer :(
    Lil Natey said:

that isnt scamming....and snowman is like 4k.....anyways,this type of thing happens quite often,just brush it off,its their fault for doing the trade,thats just how business works

i know thats what i said to them and the guy who traded for it he first came and he was trying to sell it back to me for 4k
  • Unfriend them :) or just ban them in your realm
  • Just send a ticket to support incase you noticed something in your items are missing or you can't login :)

Soo there is a way to hack me? i havent given any passwords or anything like that
  • Update : They Are now yelling that i am scammer :(

Just ignore them, it really annoy these kind of people when you ignore them.

• Unfriend them :) or just ban them in your realm

i already did that thanks

Soo there is a way to hack me? i havent given any passwords or anything like that
    If a player is a computer god, yes xD but definitely there is no computer god that will do it in this game since those people are not child and dont have any motives since this is just a game xD They might hack a bank/facebook instead xD

If a player is a computer god, yes xD but definitely there is no computer god that will do it in this game since those people are not child and dont have any motives since this is just a game xD They might hack a bank/facebook instead xD
    So True xD
    BTW i am a computer god o3o
  • edited January 2017

Dont hack meh pls xD
  • -AK--AK- Member
    edited January 2017

-AK- said:

Just send a ticket to support incase you noticed something in your items are missing or you can't login :)

So True xD
    BTW i am a computer god o3o
    Dont hack meh pls xD
    I won't, don't worry xD
    Also watch for multipost, you have done it 2 times today ._.
  • @GreekSolyPlayz Use edit button at the top right of your comment ^^
  • Can someone explain to me what is multy post?
  • -AK--AK- Member
    edited January 2017

Can someone explain to me what is multy post?

It is when you post 2 separate comments in row or 2 separate discussions in row, this is called "multi-post" :)
  • oh okay ill try to stop it
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Topic completely derailed.
    Please do not use the forums for such issues, if people are harassing you, you should use the in-game report button or contact an In-Game moderator privately
    Locking it up
This discussion has been closed.