When I was a noob

Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
edited January 2017 in Community
Share your stories when you are just starting cubic castles ^^
I'll start with the first comment

When I was a noob my cashreg was stolen. As I wonder around seeking for help I found a mod(I forgot name so dont ask xD) with 2 high level player in a huge realm and ask help from them, and they just laugh at me :)

Comments

• When i was a noob i thought that if i could get 100c ill be the most rich player B)

And also i think that you should start in the topic it self and not comment again?
  • When I was a noob, I thought something great would happen if I threw out my cowboy hat in the bin. I recubed it, and nothing happened, and said to myself, "is this thing broken?". I would grab and place it over and over again just to get my hat back.

Now that I'm mature, I now know how to use recubes properly.
  • When I was a noob, I made a new account because I lost my realm that I KNEW I had placed it on that arctic island over there...or was it this arctic island...?
    My realm deed was probably in my inventory
  • Idk which is funnier Globbard's or Angelica's xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    When i was a noob i went into a realm i found in the lobby, when i went in there was a small realm with some high level players including mr. Penguin (yes, the one on forums too xD) and suddenly peng says: "omg, why does so many noobs come in here" and i replied with: "maybe because its in lobby?" As he replied with an oh xD
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    When I was a noob I went by the name of Mcwolf the Faerie Hunter. I used to hunt the fair folk for a living. Faeries all over Cubic Castles used to shudder when they heard my name. Babies used to be lullabied to sleep with songs of me. Because I would hunt faires, bottle them, and then sell them to the highest bidder. Overtime, side effects of inhaling too much fairy dust got the best of Mcwolf the legendary. So he lost his sanity, and became Mcwolf the Sane level 42 ad me pl0x tp nub pro haX0r
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    When I was a noob, someone stole both of my anvils, and I had to go mining to earn back 50c to buy a new one. It sucked at the time, but being forced to explore the mines and overworld is probably what got me hooked in :) First and last time I will ever thank a scammer XD
  • When i was a noob, i kept yelling how do you earn money, i kept screaming for minuites no one answered me ;-;

• I thought that you have to be a lvl 25 & up to get cubits

xD
  • Oh! When I was a noob, my starter realm of my old account was visited by TONS OF PEOPLE (through a holla). The Holla said "Free Build!", and then boom!, stacks among stacks of half dirt were placed... and I didn't know what was going on then.

and then I said to myself, is this how the game works? xd
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited January 2017
    When I was a noob I placed my deed in a world and forgot to give it a name and I went to Cubic Learning Center (It was "Learn Recipes Here!") To find out how to make a thing,got out from the realm, I Couldn't find my realm and I traveled all 4 worlds to find my realm but I Couldn't find it and the next day I asked my friend how to find it, and then I know how to find it, but then still wasn't able to find it and just realized that it's in my inventory
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited January 2017
    When I was a Noob Nub.. Wait... I may or may not still be one c:
  • When I was a noob, I WAS A NOOB LOL. I remembee giving this guy about 5 chances to scam me and giving random ppl perm when they asked. I also lost my reg and tip pig and was wailing around lobbies and saying to ppl, "I lost my register and rip pig! (just made a typo joke lol)!!!" Then someone gave it to me bk. I was a normal person when I was about lvl17 lol
  • When i was a nub (still nub ;-;) one day i bought a lvl 3 clan stone and when i read '' LVL 3 '' my brilliant mind thought that if i put all clans stones (blocks) i would have a clanstone (the totem) Genius
  • Tomk2005 said:

When i was a nub (still nub ;-;) one day i bought a lvl 3 clan stone and when i read '' LVL 3 '' my brilliant mind thought that if i put all clans stones (blocks) i would have a clanstone (the totem) Genius

Once when I was like level 5-7. I bought 3 level (1? or 5) clan stone and I thought I could use it to make a clan. I bought it from Annie333( now @Sweet-Annie ) and I asked her about it and she said it wasn't used to make clans.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When i was a noob. ( not a noob again now mature ) , First time i was go to lobby and then i go to a portal then , it was a shop . the duh part is i see people bumping a glass and then He get the thing that he want ( i was think if the game work like this ) and i try it too , i bump to a bunny ear and then it was break and i see my inventory but there no bunny ear , theb someone say come ( owner ) idk i forget the name and he say "Touch trade circle yellow thingy" the duh is i touch and he put the bunny ear and he say "U have 200c?" And i say "Um what is c?" and he ban me without a reason ;-; lol
    and one more , that in overworld that i was searching my realm but i not found it but... after few minute i realize is my deed was in my inventory,..
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited January 2017
    When I was a nub, I thought beanies were the best hat ever (It is thought >:P) and I thought dogs can eat bones...
    (edit) and one guy with a long time scammed my first fox set ;^; cri cri
  • When I was a nub, Koren scammed my red shirt (It was all I had) Then a nice guy named LeonDerek05 gave me a pair of black shirts and pats, a harm wand and 100 cubits ^^
    I still hope he plays though... He is really nice :D
  • When i was a Noob, i thought this game is single player... And all realm was mine, so i go into the realm and try to pull the block...but then, i found that this is a multiplayer game.... And i only have perm in my realm...
  • LazydanLazydan Member
    edited January 2017
    When im a noob i see this blue egg in my starter realm so i quickly take the egg, but it just missing i cant find it in my inventory i search everywhere but the blue egg is gone then i just stand there for like 10min waiting but its not coming back. Im so sad i lost my blue egg, the blue egg is still a mystery to me now too. Well i guess im still a noob anyway.
  • Reading everyones comments how they went from CC toddlers to full fledged qbees brings tears to my eyes *dabs eye with tissue* I am not crying I sear just got something in my eyeball.
  • Reading everyones comments how they went from CC toddlers to full fledged qbees brings tears to my eyes *dabs eye with tissue* I am not crying I sear just got something in my eyeball.

Sorry if I cut the onions :P Here have some onion rings
  • No! I am allergic to the cloud that onions put off, it causes my eyes to swell shut and my throat to tighten. I am not able to cut onions or be around them when they are being cut. I will take the onion rings *snatches the onion rings and runs*.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Oooooor:
    When I was a noob I was writing an entry for a "when I was a noob" post.

Oh wait.

Foiled again!
  • Oooooor:
    When I was a noob I was writing an entry for a "when I was a noob" post.

Oh wait.

Foiled again!

Noobception! O.O

• When I was a noob... Random people came into my realm and gave me starter stuff: clothes, blocks, etc...
  • Stevenlol said:

When I was a noob... Random people came into my realm and gave me starter stuff: clothes, blocks, etc...

Lucky xD I just recieved from begging xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    LAZYDAN said:

When im a noob i see this blue egg in my starter realm so i quickly take the egg, but it just missing i cant find it in my inventory i search everywhere but the blue egg is gone then i just stand there for like 10min waiting but its not coming back. Im so sad i lost my blue egg, the blue egg is still a mystery to me now too. Well i guess im still a noob anyway.

That was an egg from the easter collecting event, after the event if you pick it up it just dissapears xD
  • LAZYDAN said:

That was an egg from the easter collecting event, after the event if you pick it up it just dissapears xD
    Oh o.o I did the same thing on my alt and picked it up but it gave me nothing ;-;