Map Out Some Designs

Cubic Castle should have a section in the cubic stores where you can buy different design/blueprints to step by step build stuff in their realm or room. Like a blueprint of a castle or a restaurant. Comment what you think about this idea.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well the thing is people like varying designs and stuff. Best way to get inspiration is to visit someone else realm or room. Also saves money.
  • Maybe cubic castle could do a contest where players submit there ideas and which is most popular and can post it as a design in the cubit store, and players don't have to buy it, it is just an alternative to map out designs that they ca use or rework to make it their own.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    I don't think that's a good idea, because in cc its made so you have your freedom building whatever you want.
  • But, if you don't feel like making it your self or stumped on how to build it and the materials needed it could be a helpful guide.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Or we can ask for help and learn that way.
  • I don't think that's a good idea, because in cc its made so you have your freedom building whatever you want.

i agree with you >>DA LEGEND<<
  • Yeah, I must agree with these guys. I think the whole fun of building is that everyone has a unique design!