A thread to clarify the player named "CD86"

1) My name is CD87, and I only have 1 alt. The alt's name is secretive, but as you might know at this point (Based on some of my posts in the past), I don't name alts after my main name! (So "CD--" is NOT me)

2) Be careful if you meet any of my clones, especially "CD86". I've heard and witnessed him scamming other players and being rude to other people. If you're one of my friend (Or you meet me frequently), you'll know how I speak and interact with players (Yes, I have a specific rule for myself)

3) I'm so sorry if that, or any clones caused any damage/lost to you.

4) Here's one of my picture in order to identify me. Notice that the robe and skirt color might change at different times.

CDsfdsf

Thanks for reading! You've been warned!
@CD87

Comments

• RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited January 2017
    I saw him around. I thought he was your alt. I asked him "are u CD87?" :P
  • He was being rude to me yesterday. I know it wasn't you tho.
  • edited January 2017
    The name CD86 is quite obvious that he was an imposter. First, why would an a scammer create an alt so similar to his/her first account to scam, for example HelloWorld1 creating an alt HelloWorld2 to scam. Obviously HelloWorld1 would be a really stupid scammer. That means CD87 is either not a scammer or a really stupid one (which he isn't).
  • Yeah I saw him scam a person with lv 49 dog switch.. and the after he banned me hes up to something.
  • I saw him yesterday and he asked me to go to his realm.
    At his realm, there was a payaway. But I'm pretty sure the other people there were alts though.
    I left the realm before he could ban me for saying "SCAM!"
    By the way if it goes to far contact support
  • @CD87 He is also a Vietnamese like you and me, but your personality and his are COMPLETELY different :o
  • First there was that cd85 player not cd86
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Capture+_2017-01-20-20-14-20

Capture+_2017-01-20-20-12-56

This is the imposstor
  • Capture+_2017-01-20-20-14-20

This is the imposstor

XD LOOK AT YOUR INVENTORY XD
  • Capture+_2017-01-20-20-14-20

This is the imposstor

Inventory, I was drawn to the fact that he is a patron and has 0c and 2 recubes.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Intimate said:

Capture+_2017-01-20-20-14-20

This is the imposstor

Inventory, I was drawn to the fact that he is a patron and has 0c and 2 recubes.
    Maybe he, back then, spent all his cubits on christmas packs (since it was posted in jan2017)
    Also, back then, recubes were not something you could have thousands of. Not sure you know the hassle of recubing stuff like pharoahs or redwoods caps...
  • Just gonna point out that that person necroposted, this thread is over a year old.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Just gonna point out that that person necroposted, this thread is over a year old.

That too..
  • Mini modd
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited July 2018

Mini modd

Well i didnt really say "Dont necropost" or anything, just pointing it out.
    And if that is mini modding then you would be doing it too lol
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated topics.
    Closing.
This discussion has been closed.