Really, Really Weird Thought That Came to Me Without Thinking of It.

edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
So, I've been having this weird clip that came into my head, never saw it on a video, nothing. But this is what happens in it, so, there's a red, thick line that has the name Horus on it, then a blue one with the name Cortana on it, they mix together forming a double helix, then a bunch of my good friend's names start popping up on different lines, such as Aya Patata with a yellow line, goes into the double helix with Horus' and Cortana's line thingy, then a green one with the name *KB* on it, then a purple one with OsiBear on it, all of those combine into the helix with Cortana, Horus, and Aya in it, then finally a black one with my old name Orion78762 goes into the middle, all of them combine, and fireworks go off, and then I see the Cubic Castles logo, anyone know what it means?

Comments

• I don't get it >_>
  • It means that the universe will implode and explode at the same time with the same impact causing nothing to happen.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Maybe that you one day will lose all of them together in a bang? Maybe you get an accident and not able to play anymore, you lose contact with them all and thats why they explode in your dream?
  • Yes, I know what it means. Those players are special to you, and they somehow summarize your experiences with the game Cubic Castles as a whole.
  • Yes, I know what it means. Those players are special to you, and they somehow summarize your experiences with the game Cubic Castles as a whole.

I think you're right. Even though I may not talk to some of them a lot, to be honest, I think all of them are amazing.