My account keeps loading

When i want to play cubic castles i log in and tap on play and then it keeps loading.Can someone fix This?Screenshot_2017-01-14-19-47-18

Comments

• Maybe your internet connection?
  • edited January 2017
    Noe Nt said:

Maybe your internet connection?

I checked but my Internet connection is good

Btw it started when I walked in the overworld portal
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Is this still happening? Which overworld did you choose
  • edited January 2017

I still cant play.I did choose Eden i think,it was like 6 hours ago so i dont really remember.also tried to re-install a few times.
  • Force close the app and re-open it.
  • Is this still happening? Which overworld did you choose

Flookey said:

I still cant play.I did choose Eden i think,it was like 6 hours ago so i dont really remember.also tried to re-install a few times.
    I Have a Problem Too When Im Going To the Cubic Store to Buy Hollas My game crashing and dropping me out...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    This is happeneing to me on my account! I cannot Teleport to other players!
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • Maybe someone is using your account.
    Cause if someone's using your account, you shouldn't be able to get on.
    Do you recall anything odd on CC before you couldn't log on?
  • MrDarknessMrDarkness Member
    edited January 2017
    Try to use another device,my game duc that too and i uses my brother phone,and now is work
  • Flookey said:

Noe Nt said:

Maybe your internet connection?

I checked but my Internet connection is good

Btw it started when I walked in the overworld portal
    This is the problem I'm currently experiencing.

It happens only when I walk into Overworlds, and has been happening since I've updated (due to the Android bug earlier today) and it's made it quite difficult to enter mines.
    Noe Nt said:

Flookey said:

I Have a Problem Too When Im Going To the Cubic Store to Buy Hollas My game crashing and dropping me out...
    I also have the same problem when opening my Cubit Store.

I play on an Android Mobile, hopefully they'll be able to fix this issue soon as I've already sent a ticket in.
  • Try to use another device,my game duc that too and i uses my brother phone,and now is work

I tried on another Android device,on the same account but it couldnt log in.
    I think its something with Android,after the update to fix another bug like bookworm said.
  • Flookey said:

Try to use another device,my game duc that too and i uses my brother phone,and now is work

I think its something with Android,after the update to fix another bug like bookworm said.
    Yeah :) I Had A graphical problem but i fix it and after i fix it i got this with the cubic store ;-; is anoying i can't buy holla D: xD
  • Noe Nt said:

Flookey said:

Yeah :) I Had A graphical problem but i fix it and after i fix it i got this with the cubic store ;-; is anoying i can't buy holla D: xD
    I hope it will be fixed soon :)
  • Seems other people are having this problem, I can't enter the overworld and Cubic Store after I waited a couple of hours.
  • Same,i think its because of the update that fixed another bug on Android.
  • If you re-download from the google play store, is it still happening?
  • CosmicCow said:

If you re-download from the google play store, is it still happening?

I tried, but I still have the same problem
  • Okay- I am going to do a rollback... Look for 1.6.72 in the play store in an hour or two...
  • Okay thanks :)
  • please let me know if both issues are fixed.
  • Yay its fixed! Thanks cosmic cow :D
  • TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited January 2017
    This is happening to me, i also entered eden. Now i can't get on my account. This same thing comes up (on ur pic) my internet conection is fine + nobody has hacked me. I use a samsung tablet thing>.< plz help me to
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • This is happening to me, i also entered eden. Now i can't get on my account. This same thing comes up (on ur pic) my internet conection is fine + nobody has hacked me. I use a samsung tablet thing>.< plz help me to
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Can you try now?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I was having this issue but I can play now. There was a new update some hours ago which fixed this. My game version is 1.6.71, though. On Android.
  • CosmicCow said:

This is happening to me, i also entered eden. Now i can't get on my account. This same thing comes up (on ur pic) my internet conection is fine + nobody has hacked me. I use a samsung tablet thing>.< plz help me to
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Can you try now?
    Soz for late reply. X.X i only just had time to get on cc.
    It's workingggg THANK YOU SO MUCH