Toxic Players.

Regarding toxic players, using hollas to spread drama across cc, same with calling people noobs and spreading a bad mood and pushing people out of the game making them not want to play anymore as I am not feeling as much motivation to play if this game is just going to be a bad mood :/ because i tend to play a game for fun and enjoyment but when players are toxic as I said pushes me away from the game.

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Yeah I think the vast majority of players who were on tonight are feeli g the same. There was no excuse for what went on tonight. I am most angry at the devs and while I know they are limited they have a responsibility to the game. The fact those hollas were going on two plus hours leaves me not feeling like playing CC for the next few days.

I believe you can craft you experience in CC, but one thing we cant controll are hollas.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2017
    I know right, those hollas where insane. And still going on somewhat right now.

Edit: A few moments ago the player who orignally had the name V came up to me and said that he owned me. He told me I had to put spaces after my name and a bunch of random junk. According to him he owns me since he orignally had the name even though he GAVE the name to Pious and then I bought it off pious 100,000c. I guess I no longer have free will since 12 had my name orignally? :/ (Bit off topic but thought it went with toxic players.)
  • Toxic people: Moron & Institution Crazy... Always spreading drama...
  • lucaaa795 said:

Nerve said:

Edit: A few moments ago the player who orignally had the name V came up to me and said that he owned me. He told me I had to put spaces after my name and a bunch of random junk. According to him he owns me since he orignally had the name even though he GAVE the name to Pious and then I bought it off pious 100,000c. I guess I no longer have free will since 12 had my name orignally? :/ (Bit off topic but thought it went with toxic players.)

A ticket can help if any of them were impersonating you.
    Why do they have to sell your name...I was just giving it to u for free as long as i get 1 nametag to change it.Ugh :/
    I was just reading this, and what are you saying xD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Nerve said:

Why do they have to sell your name...I was just giving it to u for free as long as i get 1 nametag to change it.Ugh :/
    Are you saying why did I buy it? xD if so its because it only 1 letter long and there's only 26 in cc. :P

Edit: kind of derailing the topic, pm me if you want to continue this conversation.
  • #blamehorus

How are they NOT yet completely perma-IP-banned?!

I'm almost 99% sure that is the same person, Money. lmao
    Also, another name is: dead.
  • edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok holla spam does get very annoying. Like when your trying to talk to fellow qbee s and next thing you know Annie and Moron start up. How ever some of the "drama" is pretty interesting. Now when it gets inappropriate or goes on for more than 30min it needs to stop.
    Also staff aren't allwas online. And the ones that are might be afk or can't actually do anything.
  • edited January 2017
    Quackers said:

Regarding toxic players, using hollas to spread drama across cc, same with calling people noobs and spreading a bad mood and pushing people out of the game making them not want to play anymore as I am not feeling as much motivation to play if this game is just going to be a bad mood :/ because i tend to play a game for fun and enjoyment but when players are toxic as I said pushes me away from the game.

They are only toxic if they are given the ability to spread. Don't give them that ability, and cleanse anyone who attempts to spread it.

Toxic people: Moron & Institution Crazy... Always spreading drama...

imo (now will many disagree)

but why judge ppl for their way of humour?
    sometimes i really laugh so much about what ppl call drama

arent all humans love to watch tv shows and get popcorn when the drama starts?
    O_O

this is a GAME and it not have to be taken to serious!
    We All have good and bad days
    days where we cant laugh to jokes
    and days when we take all as a joke

correct me if im wrong!

i learn on my personal bad days i better stay away of cc
    or just visit my chosen friends
    and if it start getting tooo rough for me ingame,
    i leave taking deep breath and come back whenever i want
    I love drama, especially over the internet. I find it hilarious when they act all cool, then in reality, they haven't even gone through puberty.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Nerve said:

He owned your name?What?