Did I anger you God?

edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
The mods are stretched thin and with less than handful of admins today a higher power chose to punish all who were playing CC with an unregulated holla system being slammed. Where were the authorities? I know not...but tonight was a dark one my friends. I eventually had to log off CC because the torrential out pouring from Moron and others battling were not a pleasant site to my eyes that were trying to build. I feel like I angered some greater force because CC was not a heaven, a reprieve...no it was an holla hell X_X! The hollas are getting out of control and until a system is implemented where we can properly hide hollas (without hiding other forms of chat as well) there needs to be a person available to police the hollas. Tonight two hours and still on going of this....is way out of hand.

Comments

• It IS a punishable offence.
  • But I defiantly don't see those punishments being handed out. Yes from time to time but I am quite sure if I did a poll many Qbees lay witness to unpatrolled holla drama. As I stated it is not on occasion that this is occurring.
  • edited February 2017
    Oh yeah, I saw that. That was during my mission of Tales of Cubic Castles. It was the first TRUE mission! Up until now, we just did Personal Quests, which were meant more as side-stories, not the main game.

I do and did not have the authority to smite the drama perpetrators nor could I have gotten to the bottom of the dispute and worked out a solution (or at least a compromise). If that is something I could have done as an ordinary Qbee, then Community, I am sorry I have failed you. :(

Also, I should've been in bed by now. That played a role in it, too.

All I know is, Grey Coral King, I will stand by your side as a witness to the FILTH that must be PURGED! >:D
  • We should build a Ark for our pets and us people that don't cause drama throughout hollas. OOOO and a blacklist for those who do use it to start drama *starts writing blacklist* Get in the boat! the flood is starting! (In all seriousness its getting to be a broken record as those people arent getting a good enough punishment so they keep doing it over again with no lesson learnt)
  • Yeah... I asked Moron to stop this And he swear to me lel...
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It's funny because I completely understand harboring dislike for some people (I do it all the time), but I will never understand why people decide to make this dislike public. Starting or continuing a holla war does nothing but embarrass everyone involved ._.
  • edited January 2017
    Someone needs to add a holla mute and tell Moron and Institution crazy to stop and probly mute them.... It's really annoying and they are just being down right toxic nearly everyday...

EVERYONE GET ON THE ARC!!!!!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well the funny part about it is: one day they will deplete because people wont come to their hollas anymore (there will then be so much hollas that when you holla you wont even be noticable)

lets just hope thta people wont spam with those stupid fillers (some people use signs like @ to let them notice, but its annoying as hell)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Has anyone sent screenshots to a moderator or support of the incident?
  • edited January 2017

It's funny because I completely understand harboring dislike for some people (I do it all the time), but I will never understand why people decide to make this dislike public. Starting or continuing a holla war does nothing but embarrass everyone involved ._.

Because if you ask me, these people are either looking for attention, and/or they're a complete joke.
    BJDware said:

Has anyone sent screenshots to a moderator or support of the incident?

I confess I failed in thinking about that. NEXT TIME, (and believe me, there *WILL* be a "next time"), I will attempt to do better with screenshots.
  • Ware I would of taken acreenshots but it would of require over twenty photos and that is not an exaggeration it was bad last night REAL BAD.

*gets on boat*