Selling Null

Let us put aside technicalities like one is not supposed to trade or sell glitched items as an example and have an open discussion monetary wise about the Null. Starting off with the question would you pay for one and how much.

I know the value of the Null would exceed 10 million cubits but good luck on trying to fetch that price. I would probably sell one for three umbrellas but even then how likely would I be able to find a buyer because few are lucky enough to even have one umbrella.

Comments

• edited January 2017
    I am not one for trading normally, but for something as exclusive as Null, even *I* would come out of the woodwork! No exaggeration, that would be an incredible addition to my Trophy Room, if not an outright replacement for my "achievement" that is the Redwood Hat.

And yes, I would pay Real Money to have something as rare and arguably powerful as Null. :D

Auction would start at 500k, though. But that's low-balling it.
  • Sign i remember my null hAt. It was amazing. Didnt know what to do with it. Asked someone for help they took me to cubesensei he showed it to another mod returned it to me said never to sell itwas amazing ril i accientally dropped it in kewberths realm it was nice while it lasted