Minecraft

edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
Do you play Minecraft on PC, if so whats youre username. Mine is Velthos

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Have been playing Minecraft since it's first release and i love it.
    Though i do not like playing it on online servers. I Prefer to play it solo, or with a few select friends via Lan or private servers.
  • I used to. But with how next-to-impossible it was to find new friends and share off my works, I began to think..."What's the point?" For all its hype, Minecraft got very lonely very fast. :(
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i have played minecraft, but since i had an illegal version of it i couldnt get online so it bacame a bit boring
  • What a confession elemental, juicy gossip.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited January 2017

What a confession elemental, juicy gossip.

Want to hear another thing?
    Games i played illigal:
    Pewdiepie and the legend of the brofist
    Minecraft
    Terraria (now bought though :p)
    Vector 2 premium
    Games from the make kairosoft inc. But they were illegal proof xD
    And some more games i dont know the name from anymore xD

Edit: forgot slime rancher xD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    #SkidrowReloaded

You can still Lan a pirate copy of minecraft lol. There is a few things to be missed from not playing online, but the majority of servers out there are a time waster.
  • BJDware said:

#SkidrowReloaded

You can still Lan a pirate copy of minecraft lol. There is a few things to be missed from not playing online, but the majority of servers out there are a time waster.

I could hardly explore the vast options of Minecraft servers when I was still somewhat captivated. It's a shame that they're all "time wasters". :(
  • I used to. But with how next-to-impossible it was to find new friends and share off my works, I began to think..."What's the point?" For all its hype, Minecraft got very lonely very fast. :(

I CAN PLAY WITH YOU :D