Mini BLOCKS Suggestion Page!

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Before you ask-why isn't this a full Suggestion Page? I wanted to focus more on these blocks because I feel like these blocks could be and should be implemented into the game!
P.S.Grab=when mined :P
If the picture is too blurry, here are my suggestions just in words :)

Ice Plates When mined, it'll come out as Water/Original Item Recipe-Ice+Chisel
Ice Stairs Mined----> Ice/Water/Original Item Recipe-Icex2+Chisel
Ice Columns Mined----> Ice/Water/Original Item Recipe-Icex2+Chisel
Ice BricksMined---->Ice/Water/Original Item Recipe-Icex3+Chisel
Jagged IceMined---->Water/Original Item Found in Cave Mines
Snow BricksMines---->Water/Original Item Recipe-Snowx3+Chisel
Ice Sculpty
Gold Sculpty
P.S. Make the Ice Blocks not as transparent when the camera is turned in a certain angle. :)

Just an Ice Block isn't enough in my opinion. There are times I stopped building 1 or 2 of my realms because I realized just Ice Blocks is not enough. With more variations of Ice Blocks, it'll be a lot easier to architect icy builds and have a lot more detail. I don't see why not to these blocks- we only have plain ice blocks currently!
These are just my opinions and suggestions, comment down what you think about it. :)

Comments

• PiousPious Member
    edited January 2017
    Well, I'm well aware of your addiction to ice. And I don't see any particular flaws with the ice aspect (just have fun sliding around making all this). The only things I have to say is that; Sculpty Ice could cause a visible bug– if it worked like Sculpty Coal, it would remove the texture on the blocks touching it, and as ice is transparent, you'd be able to see through the blocks. Additionally, I think that Sculpty Gold would be very unattractive (but that's just my opinion— .. my old addiction to it aside, Gold has always had an off-putting shine, especially when a lot of it is near each other, but not actually on the same layer/level/column. For this reason, I see it as just a whole lot of glow).

Apart from those small things, the rest of it seem like really cool new blocks.

Regards,
    Pious
  • Pious said:

Well, I'm well aware of your addiction to ice. And I don't see any particular flaws with the ice aspect (just have fun sliding around making all this). The only things I have to say is that; Sculpty Ice could cause a visible bug– if it worked like Sculpty Coal, it would remove the texture on the blocks touching it, and as ice is transparent, you'd be able to see through the blocks. Additionally, I think that Sculpty Gold would be very unattractive (but that's just my opinion— .. my old addiction to it aside, Gold has always had an off-putting shine, especially when a lot of it is near each other, but not actually on the same layer/level/column. For this reason, I see it as just a whole lot of glow).

Apart from those small things, the rest of it seem like really cool new blocks.

Regards,
    Pious

I think most sculpties have this problem too. But Ice Sculpty would look totally cool (get it?xD)!
  • When I saw jagged ice one thing pops in my mind. Why not ice caves? Where you can find bigfoot jk xD
  • I would love these ice blocks!!!! And the gold sculpty would look really nice!
  • edited January 2017
    Ice ice baby. I am for this, then I can be the elsa I was destined.to be. Or I could just let it go. The cold never bothered me anyway.