Blank Vending

I was checking out some vending machines when I found one that says "Are you sure you want to buy 1 [nothing here] item(s) for 4500 Cubits?". The item for sale what a Reindeer Kennel. I found this vending machine here: Vending Market + Resources

CCGlitch

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Deusius said:

I was checking out some vending machines when I found one that says "Are you sure you want to buy 1 [nothing here] item(s) for 4500 Cubits?". The item for sale what a Reindeer Kennel. I found this vending machine here: Vending Market + Resources

CCGlitch

This happens to some pets... Once I encountered this bug with a level 0 dog.

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Are you up to date as in on Version 1.6.5 at the title screen?
    What device do you play on.
  • This bug happens to the dog/cats from dehydrated cubes, snowman/reindeers from pows
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Stevenlol said:

This bug happens to the dog/cats from dehydrated cubes, snowman/reindeers from pows

Ahh interesting didn't know this.
    Wonder if @CosmicCow is on it?
  • gdog said:

Stevenlol said:

This bug happens to the dog/cats from dehydrated cubes, snowman/reindeers from pows

Ahh interesting didn't know this.
    Wonder if @CosmicCow is on it?
    I think it's due to the pets were never placed down, it doesn't have a level
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    I think Steven is right, I havent tested it but i know that 1 of the 2 reindeer that were in that vending was never placed :o
  • I think Steven is right, I havent tested it but i know that 1 of the 2 reindeer that were in that vending was never placed :o

Stevenlol said:

@SirKewberth Unplaced pets like dogs and cats from dehydrated cubes, snowman and reindeers from pows when placed in vending machines don't show up

I noticed it first day vending machines were released out, someone hollaed selling a reindeer pet in vending for 3k, nobody bought due to thinking it's a scam, I bought it in reg later
  • I think Steven is right, I havent tested it but i know that 1 of the 2 reindeer that were in that vending was never placed :o

Pegaming noticed that this occured with turkey pets in vends also whili moe no wing was selling stuff in his vendsing machines
  • But even if its blank, if you buy it, you still get the desired item? So it's just a text glitch or something?