Helping Players Event! [Canceled]

Jared GraceJared Grace Member
edited March 2016 in Player Events & Creations
For this event, you will need to help as many new players as you can. It can be hard when you first join to understand everything. So, I thought this would be a great start. How this works is, for every person you help you get one point. They cannot be your friend or someone you already know. On the last day, PM me the list of names. Whoever has the most wins an invisible robe. I will just PM the winner. More details coming soon as I think about it more. End date: 3/30/16 Cubic Time (may be changed...) Please be honest when submitting names.

Comments

• Bump! Changed my post to something else. Challenge starts today!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :D now must camp to the town center and help every noob i can :P
  • Bump! End date pushed back a day, and prize has been decided. No one wants to help new players? :P
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Ill help new player if i could

P.S : Do we ask if they had anything?
  • Swissy said:

Ill help new player if i could

P.S : Do we ask if they had anything?

Hm, well you don't have to, unless they're like an alt or something. In that case, they probably wouldn't really need help anyway.

• How can you track how many new players are helped by an individual? Honestly curious how u would judge this...
  • Bess76 said:

How can you track how many new players are helped by an individual? Honestly curious how u would judge this...

They'll write down all the names of the people they helped, and whoever has the most gets the most points. Really about honesty here..
  • Bump! Date pushed back. Might cancel the event if no one is participating.
  • Anddd event has been canceled. This discussion can be closed now.
This discussion has been closed.