To ppl that will quit CC

Piratax10Piratax10 Member
edited March 2016 in Community
if your quitting because of some players or meanie richys (READ NOT ALL RICH PPL ARE EVIL)
DONT GIVE UP! RESIST! THESE PPL ARE JUST NERDS WITH MLG CAPS AND EATING DORITOS TROLLING OTHERS AND LOSING THEIR LIFE! BE STRONG! AND DONT GIVE UP! DONT BECOME SMALL, BECOME HUGE

Foul language & offensive parts of the post have been removed. Please refrain from using it on the forums. - Cortana

Comments

• Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited March 2016
    While I agree with the part that there are other ways to handle it then quitting...being mean back is simply not going to do anything, or cursing at them. Also, might want to remove the offensive language...

EDIT: Ah okay, I see what you mean. But, still might want to rephrase it so you don't get in trouble.
  • Your not tecnically going to curse them, i said like ignore them cooler xD
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I'm glad that you're trying to give some positive speeches to the players that are getting irritated by someone's behaviour, but that doesn't give you the right to call other people names nor swear in your posts. There is many players that use the forums who are actually kids, no need to speak in such manner. So please, don't do that again.
  • Ok i will try to control myself next time >.>
  • XD