Probably gonna quit this game (rage overflow) like u care

*insane**insane* SerbiaMember
There are so many things that iritate me here.
First not having friends,lots of noobs that want things for free,people who are so ,blind they dont read signs i put,noobs and people who come to my shop trough holla even if they wont buy anything or will trade my stuff for some common things (it says only c in my shop,but no WHO CAN EVEN READ ANYMORE ITS 21 CENTURY NOW WE USE TELEKINESIS NOT READING) i wasted m last holla and i have no c anymore.earned like 130 on last holla. also rich people,braging how they have oer 1mc or more then 500k. ok i understand you bough them and i dont even have for bread inrl. wasted 210 h on this game,i regret it.
bye everyone :) ps i really like cortana,shes really good mod

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    That is really irritating that most of the players don't read the signs you place. I see it happen daily in my friend's shop. But that's still not a reason to quit ^^ no matter how irritating some people are, there's always someone who would actually read those signs. And with hollas it's always like that, some people just click on every hollawarp they see. It's pretty much easier to sell your stuff by posting about it on the forums, will save your money and your nerves.

Just ignore people that spread their negativity and look on the bright side; friends will come with time too. Can always try to speak to players in crowded realms or in official realms like town center or learning center. There's a lot of very nice players, so I'm sure you will find some friends if you try. :)
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I've played this game for over a year now, I have very few friends in-game well almost none coz I seldom talk to people, I struggle gaining cubits coz I'm not a paying player, well I bought 1k cubits and that's it, but I gained lots of c without the use of real money

I have never used a holla before but I get what you mean, coz I've seen it myself how people would just come and click the hollawarps without reading what it says, you should get used to it, there are more options like Cortana said, post em in the forums too, what I do is I go check other people's shop myself, that's another way to meet new people what's the point if you aren't going out there, you can't blame the newbies too, you were a noob once, there will always be those who will ask for stuff, we can't do anything about that xD

I've been scammed before, recently a lot of my stuff have been stolen, but that did not stop me from playing because of my love for the game and the community, I can't deny that I had fun in my stay, give it another chance ^v^
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    Miwky said:

I've played this game for over a year now, I have very few friends in-game well almost none coz I seldom talk to people, I struggle gaining cubits coz I'm not a paying player, well I bought 1k cubits and that's it, but I gained lots of c without the use of real money

I have never used a holla before but I get what you mean, coz I've seen it myself how people would just come and click the hollawarps without reading what it says, you should get used to it, there are more options like Cortana said, post em in the forums too, what I do is I go check other people's shop myself, that's another way to meet new people what's the point if you aren't going out there, you can't blame the newbies too, you were a noob once, there will always be those who will ask for stuff, we can't do anything about that xD

I've been scammed before, recently a lot of my stuff have been stolen, but that did not stop me from playing because of my love for the game and the community, I can't deny that I had fun in my stay, give it another chance ^v^

Cortana said:

That is really irritating that most of the players don't read the signs you place. I see it happen daily in my friend's shop. But that's still not a reason to quit ^^ no matter how irritating some people are, there's always someone who would actually read those signs. And with hollas it's always like that, some people just click on every hollawarp they see. It's pretty much easier to sell your stuff by posting about it on the forums, will save your money and your nerves.

Just ignore people that spread their negativity and look on the bright side; friends will come with time too. Can always try to speak to players in crowded realms or in official realms like town center or learning center. There's a lot of very nice players, so I'm sure you will find some friends if you try. :)

thanks both of you! i just love positive comments. i dont know. i really wanna but cubits and support the game at least once but damn its expensive.so ill try earning it with my shop.maybe ill start making things for people
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    They are right hailmetal, don't let those people bring you down and make you quit, there are more better people behind and moreover you are in a community where people help each other
    >Gleen< said:

They are right hailmetal, don't let those people bring you down and make you quit, there are more better people behind and moreover you are in a community where people help each other

i know i just didnt met them
    You can also try tapjoy if you're playing on a mobile device or a tablet :) can get free cubits for downloading apps, watching ads or playing some web games.
    Cortana said:

You can also try tapjoy if you're playing on a mobile device or a tablet :) can get free cubits for downloading apps, watching ads or playing some web games.

Cubit castles on my phone doesn't work :/ it just turns off without reason.i'll try to reainstall it but i dont think it will run softly
    Try deleting some apps you don't use, that could also help.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Hailmetal, add me. We'll hang out sometime
    Cortana said:

Try deleting some apps you don't use, that could also help.

Okay,thanks a lot! its always good time when i talk with you
    Glad to hear that :) I'll send you a friend request when I'm online, can tp to me whenever
    Cortana said:

Glad to hear that :) I'll send you a friend request when I'm online, can tp to me whenever

Okay,thanks a lot again
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2016
    Never giveup.... Follow my life example...
    I live on brazil, im different and ppl ever wanted to change me into a idiot... I fighted against them, i dont letted them hit me with their noob words...