Something i hate about events..

SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
edited December 2016 in Community
1.They always happen when im not online,for example i knew nothing about the krampus giveaway event...
2.I thought they are for ppl in need but all who win are rich...(this i mean because the christmas building event to start i think it needed 5000c?)
3.Well kinda right no 3 xd
so please make em like that everyone could win and everyone know about events

Comments

• Lol Same here :3
  • Who said everyone that's rich won?

If there isn't an limited amount, why would it be called an "event", why would people want the items anymore when it's unlimited?
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    *>Remo<* said:

so please make em like that everyone could win and everyone know about events

Everyone CAN win. They just need to know about it, I agree with letting everyone know about the events. Maybe through the system message that appears at the start of the chat box.
    *>Remo<* said:

1.They always happen when im not online,for example i knew nothing about the krampus giveaway event...
    2.I thought they are for ppl in need but all who win are rich...
    3.There's always LIMITED amount of the items...

1. Maybe announcing the event earlier would be the solution to this problem. That's up to the Developers though.
    2. I'm pretty sure the winners were chosen by raffle. (of the players who completed the challenge) I might be wrong about this. What exactly determines someone as rich? There's probably plenty of winners who got a Krampus who aren't as rich as you say they are.
    3. I'm not the developer so the answer I have is based on my opinion. I believe limited items encourage competition and user play time.
  • Stevenlol said:

Who said everyone that's rich won?

If there isn't an limited amount, why would it be called an "event", why would people want the items anymore when it's unlimited?

Dude 50Person Won a Karampus + Alot of People Is charging. Then I thing 90% Of the players in the game Is Rich.

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    The price of Krampus is falling :o
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Admins cannot make events suit every everyone's timezones or dates. The fact you say "Only rich win" um... no. I won, best item I owned before it was a dragon pet.. Many non-rich won. And when people say "It's always level 50+'s who win.." So cause some have played years and got high levels it means we shouldn't win?

And Also ruin everything, on every game D:
  • U dont get it...its what i hate about them
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1: that krampus thing was going around for a few days, so if you checked the forums you could participate

2: you can always ask people to lend you cubits, like noe nt lended me 5k to participate in the event. Also you got 5k from xmas so you can just participate (you get the 5k back afterwards)

3: the best events are almost always on forums, so if you check every so often you will notice them
  • edited December 2016
    @*>;Remo<* not all rich wins, well the dev already given everyone 5k for free, y don't use those given to u for the contest? And the cubits will be returned too, though, about the problem of u being offline... It's all your fault for not being active, The admin already announced it earlier in forum.... And the main problem is just alt....

Well it's good if everyone can wins in event, everyone wished for that too, but like the krampus giveaway, if everyone got it then the krampus will drop alots and probably to 1000c or lesser.... Every game got his winner and loser, U can't blame anyone for dat...
  • Yup ^
    1. Being not active is your fault
    2. Fact about ''only rich could win'' is wrong. Swissy Dreamer is not that rich than you '-'
    3. The dev gave everyone 5k for free, you should use it to participate to the contes.
    4. Admin did not announce the contest in the Game maybe for some reason was because, limited item.
    5. Fact about 90% players on CC were rich? no dude, it is not. Even 50 Person won Krampus, Krampus price should be lower in a few month to go. remember hallowen hats? they worth 20k+ a long time ago, but now they don't even worth 1.000c '-'
    cuz what? the massive ammount of players is coming and much of them are buying cubits, so = much player = buying cubit = rich people.
    and rich people = have krampus each other = krampus lower

all stuff above is just my opinion, no offense or revenge >:D

• SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes you are right,what the heck happened to the halloween hats..i remember there were robo and zombie heads 20k+ and then came halloween and boom even a year after they are cheap as dirt @Mr.Gigabyte's
  • The 5k deposit on the plot for the Christmas town contest:
    To ensure you won't be naughty, each spot costs 5,000 cubits... which will be returned IF you'll still be on the good list. If not, Krampus won't give it back. Also, you cannot move your spot, so be thoughtful!

So you won't experience farm.
    #blamehorus
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.