CC Short Story/Comics Making Contest (Winners!!!)

RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
edited March 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Contest Ended!!!
Winners:
1st:lunarisci
2nd:pysino
3rd:Twilight Dawning

Prizes:
1st:Crown:IMG_009 And Santa Beard IMG_183

2nd:Nerd Glasses
IMG_044

3rd:Fox Ears
IMG_033

To get Your Prize Add Me!
IGN:"The RightMaker"

xD

Thanks for Joining!!!

More Contest To Come....

Hi Qbeez

Good In Comic/Story Making?

Join The Cubic Castles Short Story/Comic Making Contest

Prizes:SECRET!!Clue:Awesome

And Please Dont Put It On A SPOILER WAY!!!!!
Just Make It Simple(Even Comics)

To Join:Just Reply/Comment Your Short Story

And I Wont Pick The SPOILER WAY!!!
I Will Choose 3 Winners

Advice:
-Make Your Story/Comic Fun
-I Hate Horror Stories/Comics Please Dont Make One
-I Like Qbeez O_o
-Make It Short
-Add Images :3
-Make It Awesome XD

Rules:
-Dont Do the spoiler way
-1 Story/Comic For A One Player (You Can Make The Both)
-You Can Post Until March 18,2016 (The Deadline:Go down)

(Sorry For The English)

And Note:DONT USE SPOILER WAY!!!!

DeadLine:March 19,2016

@Netopians

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    And....Enjoy
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Monday 12th October
    Today The Anti Scammer Pack came. It took 5 Months to Release them. We waited and waited and now they are here. Today I saved 10k for this pack. This pack only cost 3k so that will be Cheap. But first I need to go check what these items does. I go around and check out JustMeg's Shop. She has these sort of Radioactive Camera. She tells me if someone scams they get returned there item and the item that person scammed was not in there inventory, it was Nice

Tuesday 13th October
    Today I came to Cotana And Horus. They have these Sort of Cube. Horus tells me people that Scam gets into the Scammers List. It's amazing but what has been going on has been terrible. I haven't bought the pack yet because on the forums everyone's Complaining the pack is too abuse. Superxtreme Made himself a Protester Army. He was protesting to Unabuse it. Because today this pack was so worse. gollum got 10k free. We do not know how. He got scammed then there 10k. It's akward. The Cosmic cow team tried updating it but it was too hard. They coded it so hard they coulden't fix it.

Wednesday 14th October
    Things are still worse. The cosmic cow Team plans to shut down cubic castles for.. 1 month o-o yep 1 month. But before they could this random Kid named Fireball came up and said he could fix it. Yep they let him. He was level 50 only played 1 week.as soon as that happens he tells the cosmic cow team to shut it down only 1 day. Yep.

Thursday 15th October
    Fireball finally got the anti Scam pack out! Everyone that bought the pack was Rewarded a SPEICAL Orb that travels around them like a Galexy Hoverig around you. It worth 15k. Expensive just for a orb floating around you. But yeah. Thanks to Fireballthe game is back on! The end!

How was dat?
  • edited March 2016
    "This planet, I was born in. But how could have been like this? Scams, Gried, Decays....
    I wish it could be all done." Asked Horus to himself.
    "It is here!" Annouced Cortana.
    Horus blasts through across the broken game and finds the Baleful Block. The Baleful Block risss and destroys everything. It sends out scammers and begging noobs. Flying across Horus' way as he races to the Baleful Block.

After radical fighting, the Baleful Block melts down again. "What is the point of this? It will NEVER end!" Screamed Horus. "Calm down Horus!" Cort said quietly. "But there is no point in doing this, how can the Glitches and Baleful Block be destroyed?!?

"By knowing the truth of course." Said a mysterious presence. "Wah?" Horus said turning around.
    "I am KnoP, KnoP the Dark. You can call me Canopy if you please..." said Canopy.
    5 seconds later of walking
    "To change this present timeline, you need to change that past." Explained Canopy
    "Well, duhhh. Why would you think we ar idio-" "SILENCE." Yelled Canopy.
    Well, after bickering. Horus made some lame quotes, then they went to find Kewberth for blaming him of this so they go back in time.
    To be contuined.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    It was a friday afternoon, kim came of her friend's house after had being gamed for some time, it looked like a normal day.but it was not what it seamed.....

IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER
    She came that day home and she found her parents doing something weird....

After a few hours she got a present, AND THERE WAS A MONSTER HAT IN IT!!!!!

MONSTER HAT FOR THA WIN!!!! WOOOO!!!

XD i am crazy
    >pyswar< said:

Monday 12th October
    Today The Anti Scammer Pack came. It took 5 Months to Release them. We waited and waited and now they are here. Today I saved 10k for this pack. This pack only cost 3k so that will be Cheap. But first I need to go check what these items does. I go around and check out JustMeg's Shop. She has these sort of Radioactive Camera. She tells me if someone scams they get returned there item and the item that person scammed was not in there inventory, it was Nice

Tuesday 13th October
    Today I came to Cotana And Horus. They have these Sort of Cube. Horus tells me people that Scam gets into the Scammers List. It's amazing but what has been going on has been terrible. I haven't bought the pack yet because on the forums everyone's Complaining the pack is too abuse. Superxtreme Made himself a Protester Army. He was protesting to Unabuse it. Because today this pack was so worse. gollum got 10k free. We do not know how. He got scammed then there 10k. It's akward. The Cosmic cow team tried updating it but it was too hard. They coded it so hard they coulden't fix it.

Wednesday 14th October
    Things are still worse. The cosmic cow Team plans to shut down cubic castles for.. 1 month o-o yep 1 month. But before they could this random Kid named Fireball came up and said he could fix it. Yep they let him. He was level 50 only played 1 week.as soon as that happens he tells the cosmic cow team to shut it down only 1 day. Yep.

Thursday 15th October
    Fireball finally got the anti Scam pack out! Everyone that bought the pack was Rewarded a SPEICAL Orb that travels around them like a Galexy Hoverig around you. It worth 15k. Expensive just for a orb floating around you. But yeah. Thanks to Fireballthe game is back on! The end!

How was dat?

"This planet, I was born in. But how could have been like this? Scams, Gried, Decays....
    I wish it could be all done." Asked Horus to himself.
    "It is here!" Annouced Cortana.
    Horus blasts through across the broken game and finds the Baleful Block. The Baleful Block risss and destroys everything. It sends out scammers and begging noobs. Flying across Horus' way as he races to the Baleful Block.

After radical fighting, the Baleful Block melts down again. "What is the point of this? It will NEVER end!" Screamed Horus. "Calm down Horus!" Cort said quietly. "But there is no point in doing this, how can the Glitches and Baleful Block be destroyed?!?

"By knowing the truth of course." Said a mysterious presence. "Wah?" Horus said turning around.
    "I am KnoP, KnoP the Dark. You can call me Canopy if you please..." said Canopy.
    5 seconds later of walking
    "To change this present timeline, you need to change that past." Explained Canopy
    "Well, duhhh. Why would you think we ar idio-" "SILENCE." Yelled Canopy.
    Well, after bickering. Horus made some lame quotes, then they went to find Kewberth for blaming him of this so they go back in time.
    To be contuined.

It was a friday afternoon, kim came of her friend's house after had being gamed for some time, it looked like a normal day.but it was not what it seamed.....

IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER
    She came that day home and she found her parents doing something weird....

After a few hours she got a present, AND THERE WAS A MONSTER HAT IN IT!!!!!

MONSTER HAT FOR THA WIN!!!! WOOOO!!!

XD i am crazy

Great Stories!

And The Third One Is Cool Lolz XD

• 'raven''raven' Member
    edited March 2016
    The chase begins... Through mountains and rivers, I must find it... The legendary golden Easter egg.... My wings fluttering frantically, pain suddenly shoots up my leg, a single well placed beehive by my opponent. But I must continue... On and on until one of us finds it. Exhausted my mind is... I don't even know where I'm going, I stumble and trip around, hitting an obstacle left, right and centre.
    Then in a blurry haze my friend comes a'running. His steps energetic, following are my other besties, all frowning with worry as I feel myself slipping into a dream.

My eyes flutter open inviting the sun to sweep In. As a dozen footsteps rumble like thunder in the distance, I see qbees heads bouncing excitedly, "oh he got it..." I hear my self mumble... I drag myself up, just to hear a "thud" as something extravagantly gold hits the muddy surface of the forest. As the qbees come closer I see their proud Easter galore... " I Did it!! But how?..." I wonder in my head. Only to hear a giggle coming from the closest shadowy tree... Then it hits me, my friends continued my search... And now Easter had arrived!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Once Upon A Time....There a guy who lived on a Cementary (P.S dish should be a scawy stowy But just gonna share this to this Tread :3) Lived by 1 of his Family's Grave
    Named...............*Drum Rolls*............Dave!...Dave died by Being killed by the Slender Man.Though Most people Don't really believe there is a Slender Man...
    1 Haunted house said to have Slender Man's Family, No one dared to go near it Nor Have a house near it...It's Beside the Abandoned Church that no one goes in either Because they say that one of the slender family are in it and Kill them,Though a Company that solves people's problems came along and Tried going through the House and Church.
    They all look around and saw a Suit Jacket laying around the cross.
    Though it was floating,Suddenly A face appeared that doesn't have a face! (Laughs)
    They all screamed when they saw SlenderMan Though they tried going near it but then Slender Man handed out an ax floating that's swinging They all still went near it till someone's Head got chopped off,They quickly tried running but the doors and windows closed...They tried looking around to get away but Looked up and saw Slenderina and her mom named Slender....Slender........Slender....Uhhhh....slender.....Slender Mom!
    Slendirina had a face but her face is all white....Slender Mom has....the same face as Her daughter but older! The Guy who lived on The cementary Though of a way to have a revenge for his Family....He thought of Make-upping his face! Yet he thought it was a bad idea...Till he told someone about hes plan and offered 1Million Dollars If he does it
    But then....The guy that was told agreed and went to The Abandoned Church....
    To be Continued XD

Though I'm not trying to win I'm trying to do something else :3
    As a Reaper....They do Scawy Stowies...Not those Scary Stories they talk about but...Scawy Stowies.

• Once apon there was a chicken it fell on hours the end
    Great Stories :3
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    edited March 2016
    The Adventures of Akira

Sweat dripped down her cheek and glistened in the tropical sun. The salty sea breeze brushed through her hair, bringing a cool, refreshing wind. It was a new, fresh day and Akira decided that she would reach level 50 before the sun touched the horizon; to reach the maximum level was her dream from day one. Akira climbed to the top of the volcano and beamed, knowing that day would be the day when she would accomplish her goal.

~*~

"Aghh, so hot!" The heat resonating from the lava was intense against Akira's out-stretched hands. She wanted to reach her endgame with style, and what better way to see the celebration sparks than mining Cubic Castle's most lethal block?

Bubble, sizzle

"Ouch!" Akira began to think she was too ambitious and started to regret her life decisions. But she was at home stretch so why chicken out at the last minute?
    "Go big or go home, I guess!"
    Gradually bringing both nervous hands towards the strange, boiling liquid, Akira finally made contact with a block and pulled with all her might.
    "HNNNNRRRRGGGGGG!"
    All of a sudden the earth beneath her began to move rapidly back and forth. "Gosh darnit, Poseidon!" Muttered Akira, trying to keep her footing stable.

Woosh, blub, rumble

The volcano began to spew lava like a sprinkler. Akira panicked and saw her life flash before her eyes: the moment she placed her first block... the time she got to level 10... that other time she got to level 25;
    "Hmph... yea, nothing really eventful happened, huh..."
    Then, in a flurry of sparkles, a fairy appeared; it was the size of her hand and was as bright as a lantern.
    "Am I dead?" Akira could not grasp what was happening.
    "Hey, listen! You're the chosen one!" It sounded like a generic, rehearsed tutorial NPC from an RPG. "Jump into this volcano and seek fortunes and your destiny!"
    "... Yea, mmk," Akira braced herself and leaped into the pit...
    All her hearts were gone and she passed out.

Then Akira woke up in her bed, safe and sound. She pinched her arm multiple times, making sure she was alive. Akira saw that she was still level 49.
    "Welp, time to go mine some lava!"

The End
    It's 1:40am, I'm gonna go sleep now...
    Ima add a picture later (~• •)~ Can I put the picture in a spoiler? Pleeeeeeease?
  • mea the qbee went to her friend bobs realm Mea:Hello Bob:Hey want a cubit Mea:Sure Bob:Okay be right back Bob goes to find his pig until he realises he ate him so he goes to his toilet and gets Mea he's poops all the cubits out Bob:Take some Mea: Eeewww NO I'm leaving Bye and Bob never saw mea again. THE ENDIMG_20160313_133532
    Comics Are Now Available, Thank You
  • (TO ALL HPA MEMBERS OUT THERE, YOU WILL KNOW THIS)
    Ok Lets start:
    Once upon a time, there was a Princess who always was hidden behind the blue. She was always afraid of qbeez around her, except her Father King Teardrop and Queen Hazelnuts.
    She was beautiful, always, with her shining dark blue hair, her fit body, her ocean blue eyes, and her lovely persona. Her father wanted her to get married to the prince of Hope. By the way, she is the princess of Love. But she insisted, she was always afraid of qbeez especially boys, she thinks that they would rape her and beat her to death.

February 27th was the visiting of the Prince of Hope. His name was Toothless. It was February 26th, she was so afraid to go outside and frolic in the flowers like she used to do when there were no qbeez around. Instead, she sat down in the corner of her room and held her teddy bear tightly. She then fell asleep with her hair fallen down covering her face.

It was February 27th and the Princess wasn't ready to meet Toothless.She hid behind her Blue magic and sang the song "I'm blue"(XD). "What will he do to me when he sees my face?" She ask herself, silently. It was then, that the prince has arrived, hearing the cheers and shouts outside her room. She peered outside like a little child, afraid of who will come. The prince walked the red carpet through the entrance of the Love's Castle. With his Dark messy yet tidy hair, green eyes, and a charming smile on his face. She was charmed by his looks, thinking that he was extraordinary. As she hears the door open to her room, she quickly ran outside just to meet this Prince. Her fascinator fell on the floor while shes running, letting her hair flow out.

"Blue! Come and see this beautiful Prince you'll marry!" Her mother shouted, The princess was running towards him. 'He's close, I don't want space between us" she thought in her mind. She was so excited to feel his warmth but instead of hugging, she tripped and fell onto him. The prince was blushing beet red 'She's more beautiful than I could ever imagined' He thought, absently wrapping his arms around her. She looked at him, with cute puppy eyes. He looked back, with sincere stare at her, they looked at each other for a minute before they realized the situation they are in. King Tear and Queen Hazel were crying "I'm so proud of my daughter *sniffs*" They proudly weeped, glistening their royal white cheeks.

As they stood up, King Teardrop asked the Princess if she's ready to marry him. "Father, Can I get to know him first?" She said in reply. The King nodded, and was crying without any signs of stopping. The princess smiled, as the weight she felt everytime she's around qbeez dissapeared. She felt happy, "Thank you for changing me." She whispered to the prince, wrapping her arms around him. "Heh, I just wanted to meet you and you said that to me already? I'm glad that I could make you happy" he whispered back, also wrapping his arms around her tightly. "You are beautiful" he whispered to her, blushing beet red. The princess loved him, as he loved her.

Time passed for them both and they finally got married, They had a family and a twin named Frederick(which means "peaceful King") and Elrick(which means "The King").
    And Lived A Happily Ever After,
    The End.

">

Spoiler:
    (TO ALL HPA MEMBERS OUT THERE, YOU WILL KNOW THIS)
    Ok Lets start:
    Once upon a time, there was a Princess who always was hidden behind the blue. She was always afraid of qbeez around her, except her Father King Teardrop and Queen Hazelnuts.
    She was beautiful, always, with her shining dark blue hair, her fit body, her ocean blue eyes, and her lovely persona. Her father wanted her to get married to the prince of Hope. By the way, she is the princess of Love. But she insisted, she was always afraid of qbeez especially boys, she thinks that they would rape her and beat her to death.

February 27th was the visiting of the Prince of Hope. His name was Toothless. It was February 26th, she was so afraid to go outside and frolic in the flowers like she used to do when there were no qbeez around. Instead, she sat down in the corner of her room and held her teddy bear tightly. She then fell asleep with her hair fallen down covering her face.

It was February 27th and the Princess wasn't ready to meet Toothless.She hid behind her Blue magic and sang the song "I'm blue"(XD). "What will he do to me when he sees my face?" She ask herself, silently. It was then, that the prince has arrived, hearing the cheers and shouts outside her room. She peered outside like a little child, afraid of who will come. The prince walked the red carpet through the entrance of the Love's Castle. With his Dark messy yet tidy hair, green eyes, and a charming smile on his face. She was charmed by his looks, thinking that he was extraordinary. As she hears the door open to her room, she quickly ran outside just to meet this Prince. Her fascinator fell on the floor while shes running, letting her hair flow out.

"Blue! Come and see this beautiful Prince you'll marry!" Her mother shouted, The princess was running towards him. 'He's close, I don't want space between us" she thought in her mind. She was so excited to feel his warmth but instead of hugging, she tripped and fell onto him. The prince was blushing beet red 'She's more beautiful than I could ever imagined' He thought, absently wrapping his arms around her. She looked at him, with cute puppy eyes. He looked back, with sincere stare at her, they looked at each other for a minute before they realized the situation they are in. King Tear and Queen Hazel were crying "I'm so proud of my daughter *sniffs*" They proudly weeped, glistening their royal white cheeks.

As they stood up, King Teardrop asked the Princess if she's ready to marry him. "Father, Can I get to know him first?" She said in reply. The King nodded, and was crying without any signs of stopping. The princess smiled, as the weight she felt everytime she's around qbeez dissapeared. She felt happy, "Thank you for changing me." She whispered to the prince, wrapping her arms around him. "Heh, I just wanted to meet you and you said that to me already? I'm glad that I could make you happy" he whispered back, also wrapping his arms around her tightly. "You are beautiful" he whispered to her, blushing beet red. The princess loved him, as he loved her.

Time passed for them both and they finally got married, They had a family and a twin named Frederick(which means "peaceful King") and Elrick(which means "The King").
    And Lived A Happily Ever After,
    The End.

0.o this soundes like it came moatly out of skythekidrs his do not laugh
    Ends here!
    Awww i didnt win ('.')