What should I buy?

So I currently have 8k cubits and I'm wondering, what should I buy?

I'm not one for cosmetics, so is there anything that would help me gain more cubits?

I've already bought a few rooms and cleared them out, so maybe a clan?

Comments

• bookwormbookworm Member
    edited December 2016
    fishstep said:

So I currently have 8k cubits and I'm wondering, what should I buy?

I'm not one for cosmetics, so is there anything that would help me gain more cubits?

I've already bought a few rooms and cleared them out, so maybe a clan?

If you want to earn more Cubits, I'd suggest buying items for cheap (Could be some rares, or a Pet, as those are the easiest to gain profit) and then selling them for about 500-1000 Cubits more.

As for a Clan. Now, there is no level limit of when you can make a clan. But I'd recommend you gaining lots of experience about the game before you even consider starting one. Running a Clan is hard work - if you want it to be successful that is. Almost all successful Clans have a large Clan Realm, supportive players, and active members - which is very hard to obtain.

But in the end, they're your Cubits! :)
  • edited December 2016
    Actually... I have my own clan, and its grown big with lots of active members. If you want to start a clan, you need lots of items, especially rooms to supply your events and maybe giveaways.To be honest, making a clan isn't that profitable since you lose more than what is returned to you, but its your choice :).
    Spoiler:
    But sometimes, its not all about the profits, but earning loyal and generous people.
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    I'd consider saving up :), rather than spending them now...once you gain more cubits, you'll probably get something you really want ^-^ but haha, then again, it's your choice, your cubits :))
  • Thanks guys for the answers. I've been seeing a lot of 'rental worlds' lately and wondered if they were profitiable. I know you have to holla a lot to keep them busy and you need to invest a lot of cubits, but in the end are they worth it?