Christmas Cubits?

IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
Will we be able to receive any cubits tomorrow? Just wondering, hehe ^-^. Last year, almost every player received 5k

Comments

• edited December 2016

Will we be able to receive any cubits tomorrow? Just wondering, hehe ^-^. Last year, almost every player received 5k

o.o
    Edit: wait... you get five thousand every Christmas?
  • Will we be able to receive any cubits tomorrow? Just wondering, hehe ^-^. Last year, almost every player received 5k

o.o
    Edit: wait... you get five thousand every Christmas?
    Yes the developers did give out 5,000 Cubits to show their Christmas Spirit and gratitude to players.

However, they were only given to player Level 15+ and have also logged in the past week. I think it was a one-time thing, but it would be rather jolly to see it again tomorrow.
  • Probably not since they held the christmas weekly event :/
  • im assuming per email, maybe? because my alt didnt get it but my main did
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

im assuming per email, maybe? because my alt didnt get it but my main did

It's probably per IP, so if you registered your account and your alt with 1 IP, the first account you login with (or something like that) get's the 5kc.
  • They did give the 5,000c :)
  • Guys LISTEN They DIDENT Give "FREE CUBITS" Last Year The Was A Bug In People Buying So Many Cubits And The Purchase System Crashed And failed so they rebooted it and it gave some c to all players while they fixed it :) so that won't happen every year or it might :) -Cortana In Christmas Town
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    EasterBoy said:

Guys LISTEN They DIDENT Give "FREE CUBITS" Last Year The Was A Bug In People Buying So Many Cubits And The Purchase System Crashed And failed so they rebooted it and it gave some c to all players while they fixed it :) so that won't happen every year or it might :) -Cortana In Christmas Town

This is completely false. The Christmas cubits were a gift to all active players from the developers. It was intentional last year as it was this year.

• Cortana >.< I'm Coming For u!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yup, i got them!

Thank you staff!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    EasterBoy said:

Cortana >.< I'm Coming For u!

I don't even think Cortana said those. @Cortana
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

EasterBoy said:

Cortana >.< I'm Coming For u!

I don't even think Cortana said those. @Cortana
    Yep lol never said that. So keep your false claims to yourself.
  • may I ask one thing will this happen every year?
  • ^Ya, will it happen every year?
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member

may I ask one thing will this happen every year?

*Saina* said:

^Ya, will it happen every year?

well, it's a possibility! I mean, considering we received them last year and this year :)

*Saina* said:

well, it's a possibility! I mean, considering we received them last year and this year :)

i hope it stays like that
  • Lol, my little brother is bummed out about the whole "1IP" thing. I was the first to log in and get the 5k but he didn't get it XD too bad for him

Thanks cosmic cow and all the devs

*Saina* said:

I recieved the 5,000c yesterday :P
This discussion has been closed.