Realm/Room Price Raise

I think with changes comes a good time to have an intelligent discussion to aid in creating a sense of community. I like to have a discussion on your feelings about the price raise. A simple "This Sucks!" is not satisfactory, give reason and defend your stance.

Here is my opinion ^_^! First off I am extremely grateful that Sir Kew gave a heads up, it is really nice to be notified before hand. I do understand the goal of this move but I wonder if it will achieve the intended goal. There are several points that make me wonder this like the individuals who buy lots of rooms/realms and not use them are individuals who have deep pockets generally speaking. So a price raise is probably not going to deter them. This will also encourage people to create duplicate accounts and use the starter realms. These are just two examples. Overall I am neutral on the subject for I do not know to what degree the price raise is.

Now share your opinion :)!

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    The price raise means I won't be able to afford building space as much as I used to. I won't be able to build as much.

One positive side would be that I'll not waste any space in my rooms, and try to fit everything in the limited space. Although if you look at my starter realm it wouldn't look like I waste space XD
  • You can lock this up since there are so many threads already,