Bedrock!

JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
edited December 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
K so I really want to use bedrock for builds but I know only developers can place/mine them but could there be a block with a similar pattern to bedrock because it's really attractive T^T. Something that looks similar but not completely so the main purpose of bedrock, preventing plagiarism and griefing, will still be in play
rftgyhujikjuetdghrtji
IT LOOKS SO PURTY T^T

Comments

People nowadays doesn't look at the block's details, so if theres one like bedrock with a different pattern, then everyone will try and scam with the blue course methode
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    why not in different colors like red? but no grey colored ones since they can be used to scam with fake realms
  • -1 the whole point of bedrock was to help prevent players from copying official realms and using them to scan players into dropping items this block is a way to put a stop to the copying of official realms
  • +1, the bedrock has a great texture and it would be nice to be able to USE a texture like that. I understand the main point of bedrock was to stop scamming in mock official realms, but could the unplacable bedrock get a less attractive texture while we get the current texture?
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited December 2016
    It's easy to make something with a similar pattern yet different looks that you an still clearly distinguish which is which, like say the color, pattern formation, and so on... Or even make the bedrock block itself different
  • I agree with Element god, Having different colors will NOT get people scammed since there would be no availability for grey bedrock. The only possible way is for people to be color blind, but I mean come on, who plays games when he is color blind? If they do play, there is only a small percentage for it to happen and will not affect a lot of scams. I personally really like this ocean woody texture and would like to see it implemented to public. Or at least, if it doesn't get added as that type of texture, how about perhaps mix that texture with the marble texture? But my opinion is that it is their fault for not looking at the texture and being idiots. Everyone learns from their mistakes.
  • In general, it is safe to assume that we need more textureful blocks. Sure, we have the bark block, the introduction of marble, the precious blocks such as diamonds, and other gems, but, more blocks with different textures is definitely needed.
  • Globbard said:

In general, it is safe to assume that we need more textureful blocks. Sure, we have the bark block, the introduction of marble, the precious blocks such as diamonds, and other gems, but, more blocks with different textures is definitely needed.

Exactly