how to become a mod ?

I'am player from vietnam cuontry.sorry if you do not understand what I write . because I'm not good at English . I called Andy . I am 26 years old this year and I played it in 6 months .players from Vietnam are not good at English . they are vulnerable to scam by other players . because they did not fully understand the game .I want to help them but I could not . because I'am player like them .I hope the game will have additional language support . if you can help , we are ready .I hope to build gaming community cubic Vietnam . Overall I am building a clan . and we have a page on facebook . I hope that the comic cow will help me become a mod . it is wonderful to help people . thanks for watching.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    The first step to becoming a mod is to not ask for the position. You need to be over 17 years of age, able to handle situations, crowd control, matured. For more information check the Cubic Moderation Office in game, it will provide you more info.
  • oh . thank you. I am 26 years old I will follow your help .
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    No problem! I'm glad to be of service.
  • Can you visit me in game. My realm name ankhung. Or you can visit Vietnam city. We wellcome.
    I will find you in game! :D
  • Wow. Thank
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Also this might say a lot
    Horus said:

In-game moderators are chosen upon trust and experience, the account "perks" carry a heavy weight of responsibility and self-control. We cannot just give it to anyone who desire the status, they need to earn it. It is an invite-only position, which means that you cannot apply for it. If we see anyone fit for the job, then we start to watch their behaviour and check if they fit our expectations.

Standing out from the crowd is the way to go. Helping on the forums, providing information for the wiki, or just doing anything that would help the game grow and keep the community happy. This way you will get noticed, and probably even befriend some of the current staff. However, doing so does NOT mean that you will receive the status, it will just improve your chances a bit.

• Wow. Now i think. I need help my friend. Not need mod. If i'am a good player. I never need more.
This discussion has been closed.