♥ Letters to Santa ♥ (Closed/Delivering Gifts Now)

Comments

• Dear santa,

I want an ugly sweater from grandma

Sincerly,
    Me

Goldbuster's realm (donation table)
    Dec 19, 2016
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited December 2016

Dear Santa,
    This year has been full of surprises, good stuff and some bad stuff, but still some of us have enjoyed it. I made lots of new friends and saw a lot go. But still I have enjoyed this year a lot.
    Well, my dream has always been to have a krampus mask, but i'll leave that for the future, but all I want for christmas this year is (if possible) a Starry Scarf, and if it's not, then, whatever you'd like :)

~Alcyone

Realm: Didodi's Realm
    Donation table: At the entrance

It's nice to see you back :)
    And I hope you got over what Tim did :(

• Dear Santa,

I've been a really nice paper bag this year and I would love a starry scarf too!
    But there's no problem if you can't afford it! Any of the new scarfs are already good for me (even the cheapest one, aka the red tree scarf).
    I might not be one of the best Qbees out there but I do my part on contributing to the game itself!
    Here's the exact location of my donation table:
    2016-12-18 23.35.08
    (It is right at the entrance of my fort, not so hard to find, the realm's name is Mr.Pud's Home, always on aspen)

From your best paper bag, Mr.Pud
  • Dear Santa,
    Ive been a good little Krampus this year
    What I would really love is a Monster Grave or Ram pet so I can complete my collections room :3 But I would be ok with anything really :D Ultimately it's up to you and I'll be happy with anything. Hope your Christmas is awesome :D

p.s. My realm is Bear Cave and the donation tables are right there when you come in :)
  • Dear Santa, I don't care about presents, you should be giving it to people who need it more than us.

Anyways I don't like writing letters but, welcome back Athena :3
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Dear Santa,

Really all i want is to be with my family and friends, and i'd wish to be able to talk to my lover on Christmas.
    I guess i'll just put a random item down: A Starry Scarf
    Santa i want to wake up to you eating them cookies i baked for you in my holiday house! (And i wish my friend wouldn't chase me with a fake mistletoe ;w;).
    My holiday home is dark and cold, put some light in there with your magical ho ho magic, let me talk to my lover, and let me be with friends and family. I DON'T LIKE BEING ALONE SANTA :Q:!

Love, Fluffybuttcakes

P.S. My realm name is Fluffy303's Realm, i think there is a donation table by the entrance.
  • Dear Santa,

This Christmas, I'd really love a Orange and Yellow Scarf. If you can't provide this gift I understand. I've worked so hard this year to be a good boy and help people in the Cubic Castles community. I live in a realm called Merely's Realm, that is where my donation table is. It should be on either sides of the entrance. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Santa!

Sincerely, Merely.
  • edited December 2016
    Monday. December. 19, 2016

Dear Santa,

I've been wanting a clanstone and a Ballon for a few months now, but I'm always getting scammed by heartless people. Also bullied. The realm name is 60th Day Of Mysteries and the donation table is to the right of the cobblestone path.
    Thanks! :)

P.S.: I Also wish I could fix all the broken hearts in the world!

Realm: 60th Day Of Mysteries
    To: Santa Claus
  • TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited December 2016

Dear Santa,
    But for Christmas i would love a yulelog and lots of red / dark bricks so i can make a house for my friends and everyone on cc. Also if possible, a snuggily scarf for my friend.

From; Red

Realm name: The red ninja's realm
    Donation table is right next to the door.
  • Dear Santa,

I've been really very good this year even though your list probably says I wasn't.

I would like sleep this Christmas, that is all. I hope you get enough sleep on Christmas Eve too since you run around giving everyone presents. So my wish this is year that you get lots of sleep. And hopefully I get more sleep the rest of the year.

(P.S. Don't expect any cookies or milk, like usual. I ate them all.)

Lot's of cookies and love,

Cinnamon Cookie (AKA Cookie) <3

Thank you very much for being so nice to hand out gifts like this! It must be draining and exhausting yet you still do it :D
    So make sure you get plenty of rest and cookies as well ^^
  • Dear Santa,

I always wish I could have a present from anyone,I always hope
    that I could have a pow gift. I tried to sell as many items as I can
    but I still can't get to meet Siddd to sell him my flowers.I hope
    I can get a gift,thank you.
    Realm name:N&P Castles and shop
    (Donation table is at your left hand side once you entered)

Sincerely,
    I am noob and poor
  • YoyofazeYoyofaze Member
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa Claus,

All I want for Christmas is happiness...
    And a few other things:
    Can I please have a Santa hat
    An Elf Hat
    A Balloon (If your elves can't make one, I understand)
    An Elf Pet (Same As Above ^)
    My realm name is Hi. (It can also be entered through a portal in Yoyofizz's Amazing Shop)
    Also the donation table is by the crates and TV's that have the sign "storage" next to them
  • Dear Santa,

I would like around 5 umbrellas, maybe 10 kramps, 17 halos, and if you can more friends :(.
    The donation table is somewhere around my 4 rooms located inside Majestic House :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Dear Santa,

I would like around 5 umbrellas, maybe 10 kramps, 17 halos, and if you can more friends :(.
    The donation table is somewhere around my 4 rooms located inside Majestic House :)

not possible xD
  • Dear Santa,

not possible xD
    Lol
  • edited December 2016
    Dear santa, when I was in the low 20s (level) I had everything scammed from me. I already consulted mods it was a year ago I don't even remember who it was but I was scammed items I was trading for a Dino mask. I know the price has gone up, but ever since that day I quit for 3 months and always wanted a Dino mask. So that is what I want now. I know it's VERY expensive but that's what I want Lol anyway u don't need to get me one if h don't want to :)

Realm name: Most magnificent shop
    They r right next to the entrance
  • Dear Santa,

not possible xD
    Lol
    xD
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited December 2016
    Realm name: KawaiiFunTime:3's Realm (once in, enter the door beside it and there will be a donation table down there c:)

Dear Santa,

I don't want much, but all I ask for is motivation to bring back CC to my life again, I really do miss it but don't know what to do on it. Something else would be joy to my friends, and a happy 2017.

"Time flies by, but friends will always stick by your side."
    -Quoted by... me. Lol, okay, I'll stop.

Those were my wishes, but if I had to put it into an "item," it'd be...

Away from the Grinch,
    yikes, he makes us flinch!
    What I really need,
    Is a star, a tree,
    everything sweet,
    gifts, love, where everyone meets.
    Ornaments hanging,
    singing and singing!
    Celebrating the most,
    the best,
    Christmas Eve!

Can you guess, what I need? ;)
  • Dear Santa,

All I Want For Xmas Is A Tree COUSTUME I will guide u to go to my alts realm ,

Alt realm grinderdj (bro)

From easterboy
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa,

I know that we have never met.
    And that giving me presents is usually something you forget.

I would really like a present this year.
    Something nice that I can wear.

Nobody knows this about me.
    But I identify myself as a tree.
    So if I could get such a costume for free.
    So I look more like what I want to be.
    Which would make me very happy.

I understand if my wish is a bit too expensive.
    And that the search for this item is too intensive.

I would even appreciate it if you would just visit.
    But i am quite sure 2016 will miss it.

Yours sincerely,
    epieownz

ps.: My realm name is epieownz's Realm. Just type in epie in the search button of the map and you will find it.
  • edited December 2016
    Dear Santa,

First and foremost, Merry Christmas!
    I have been earning cubits to buy a bottomless dark stamp for my parkour, but if you have one for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please drop off your gift at Pirate bay store.
    Thank you very much!

-Nevarwel
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I dont think she is online anymore :/ been some days already
  • edited December 2016

Dear Santa,

Omg lol if you request that much, Athena Shy Santa would need 10 million Cubits.
    XD
    IMG_033
    non_slip_shoes_by_crazy_bftdii_lover-d9ebcyv
  • edited December 2016
    dear santa

i never believed in this celebration that it's real but im just commenting this for fun and because I have nothing better to do currently

i haven't been the best person this year actually I didn't do anything good or bad this year and it was quite boring after one year of nothingness

well all i would ever ask for is a new rellm a new one to continue on the white cat rellm family i lost my last rellm from stupidity and inpatients

well this is all i've got to say even though i read a ton of books in my childhood that doesn't mean I can make that good of a message letter thingy well my table location is kheirallah's realm and i hope I didn't annoy by asking for a level 0 cat

and if I don't get any thing I can thank this celebration for one thing and it's a three days holiday
  • cupcake88cupcake88 Member
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa,

2016 swept through like a breeze from the ocean's currents but not all times are delightful. Thus that, I enjoyed every single moment being with my friends, doing co-ops, and many other things. Those moments will always be treasured!
    My wish list:
    - Tons of pet treats
    - Tons of warp food
    - Tons of PICKLES!!! (Chiliberries)
    - To be with my friends/ homies :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year! (U too Santa)
    My donation table is in my shop 'Delicious Picklez Shop' near the entrance :3

Sincerely, Cupcake88
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited December 2016
    Dear Santa

I love you and your magestic beard
    I believe it holds magical powers
    I so want to touch it! please let me :P

but for realsies this year has been great
    a lot of good things happened in-game and outside
    I couldn't ask for more.
    but if Santa is to give me something in-game
    I've always wanted a bottomless dark :>

(Realm: Winterleaves Clocktower)
    Capture

• Dear Santa,
    For Christmas this year there are three items that are on my list. I don't necessarily need them so I hope you don't feel the need to go out and get them but I really like the new red and green xmas scarf! I also like the mistletoe lure or the black wizard! :3 Like I said before I don't need any of these items just a suggestion! I would be happy with a top hat if that's what I got! xD Merry Christmas!
    From Baby Nelson - realm name is Baby Nelson's Realm and the donation table is right next to the door when you come in!