CubiPets, Its gelo, im vietanh, Jiessy_Music, and Kipsegenkittygirlds4641 all won the super raffle and got Halos! Next raffle will be as usual with one winner, and the Dragon Pet as a prize.
Christmas Town - Building Contest [RESULTS!]
Ho Ho Ho! It's Christmas time!
Whilst the elves were working hard on making toys, Krampus destroyed their houses! We need your help in rebuilding the town and bringing back Christmas joy to its residents (Houses don't have to be open, fadey foam is disallowed on rentals so just make the insides look good from the outside). To ensure you won't be naughty, each spot costs 5,000 cubits... which will be returned IF you'll still be on the good list. If not, Krampus won't give it back. Also, you cannot move your spot, so be thoughtful!
Santa will judge each of your houses based their Christmas spirit and design.
After the event ends, you will have one week to collect your items from the rental.Visit our Cubic Christmas Town now!
There were so many wonderful entries that we had a real hard time picking out the best, but here are the houses which stood out to us the most. If you didn't win, keep your head high. You still gave it a go and might win next time!1st Place (Krampus Mask)
- Valyreena 2nd Place (150k)
- Gravedigger Radish 3rd Place (75k)
- Ed 4th Place (30k)
- JustMeg 5th Place (10k)
Honourable Mentions:Teddy Bear Factory (5k)
- Aura Elven Temple (5k)
- Faceless Turnip
- Keep your build appropriate, unique, and on-topic. (Anything that breaks our game guidelines will also be treated as a violation of this rule)
- Do not rent a spot if you're not going to use it.
- Be nice to your neighbours and townees, the elves don't like troublemakers... and so does Krampus!
- Only one build per person, if we find anyone using alts to rent more than one spot they'll be automatically disqualified.
If any of these rules is broken, Krampus won't return your cubits and your spot will be re-rented.
- 1st place - Krampus Mask
- 2nd palce - 150k Cubits
- 3rd place - 75k Cubits
- 4th place - 30k Cubits
- 5th place - 10k Cubits
Remember to leave your username on the porch so we can distribute the prizes!
Submission deadline - Sunday 1st of January 2017
Results will be announced ten days later.