Legendary Crocskin @hat and Furry Postal Delivery Hat

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
Anyone know anything about these or how to get them?

Comments

• been asking around so far no one knows
  • What are they? 0.0 xD
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Ok my bad, this could be a spoiler I have no idea! But they are on the recipe page so I guess not really.
  • @CosmicCow @SirKewberth please answer dis XD suspense is killing me.
  • Not the Furries.

Anything but the Furries.

Just Kidding, Furries are fine, but I think these will be for a competition, event or quest.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think they will be a reward for connecting your email to your account
  • I think they will be a reward for connecting your email to your account

Nope i tried that and plus ppl would make lays and get aload
    easterboy said:

True, and maybe its not added yet?
  • easterboy said:

Are u coming on cc I'm makeing a Santa workshop!!!
    easterboy said:

easterboy said:

Are u coming on cc I'm makeing a Santa workshop!!!
    In 1 hour
  • @ hat is probably related to Twitter!!
    dunno :/
  • I pmed kewb he siad both are not available yet in game

I pmed kewb he siad both are not available yet in game

Just wanted to ask that lol
  • Should we ask him for a little tip of how these hats will be obtainable? 030
  • Maybe the @ Hat is for forum players. Who knows lol, but I sure am excited! :)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Well the message before was "Be sure to like Cubic Castles on Facebook and Instagram" right?

So maybe those who did/do that will get them? The @ hat for Instagram likes, and the Furry Postal one for Facebook likes?
  • @AshiMagari That would make sense since that is in the Town Centre I believe but how would they check if you liked it or not?
    Xenotic said:

@AshiMagari That would make sense since that is in the Town Centre I believe but how would they check if you liked it or not?

Ingame name or connect facebook to game?
  • Comsodering these arent in game yet its wortless to think ahead if they havwnt even made the things in game besides doing that is unfair theres kids in game that cant even use facebook so itd be unfair to make them obtainable this way if half the game doesnt own facebook 0-0
  • Comsodering these arent in game yet its wortless to think ahead if they havwnt even made the things in game besides doing that is unfair theres kids in game that cant even use facebook so itd be unfair to make them obtainable this way if half the game doesnt own facebook 0-0

Err... this game us supousetly "13+"
    If my memory is not failing me..
  • Alcyone said:

Comsodering these arent in game yet its wortless to think ahead if they havwnt even made the things in game besides doing that is unfair theres kids in game that cant even use facebook so itd be unfair to make them obtainable this way if half the game doesnt own facebook 0-0

however lots of younger kids still play it
    edited December 2016

Alcyone said:

Comsodering these arent in game yet its wortless to think ahead if they havwnt even made the things in game besides doing that is unfair theres kids in game that cant even use facebook so itd be unfair to make them obtainable this way if half the game doesnt own facebook 0-0

yes but that is not the meaning, this way they are even more pointed at the rule of 13+

edit: sorry, seems like he deleted me from his friendlist (that is probably the reason why i thought he hasnt been on in weeks)
  • Alcyone said:

yes but that is not the meaning, this way they are even more pointed at the rule of 13+

edit: sorry, seems like he deleted me from his friendlist (that is probably the reason why i thought he hasnt been on in weeks)
    maybe

and who deleted u?

Alcyone said:

maybe

and who deleted u?
    i dont remember his name, would remember it if i saw his name :/
    Guys, please stay on topic, use the PM system to talk to each other if you wish.
  • Yea back on the topic. Idk what they are or when they are comming but I think they will be awesome. There are many questions revolving around those hats, idk what are the answers but I'm sure in a future update they will be realesed to the public
  • It was suggested by kewberth that you link your account to your email when asked for hints on how to get one of the hats
    This is an old post from a month ago, though it is still semi- relevant due to the hats not being out, i'm going to close it due to the fact i'm sure it will become obvious when/if the hats are released.
This discussion has been closed.