Can't download new update!

I keep downloading new update but it still shows me the download the new update screen.I tried re-installing but didn't worked.still getting download new update screen.
;w;

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If you're on Windows you'll have to wait, all I know is there's issues. If you're on Steam, or a mobile... I dunno
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited December 2016

If you're on Windows you'll have to wait, all I know is there's issues. If you're on Steam, or a mobile... I dunno

Tried steam too.Not working.

@Mr. %20Penguin
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    This happens to me almost every update.
    One possible solution is to clear your browser cache by going onto the internet and pressing CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE and going on from there to clear your cache.
    If this doesn't work, which it never does for me, then it is an issue with your ISP caching the new files i believe, usually takes about 3 days for me.
    Your issue might have a different solution though, try support ?
  • Gollum said:

This happens to me almost every update.
    One possible solution is to clear your browser cache by going onto the internet and pressing CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE and going on from there to clear your cache.
    If this doesn't work, which it never does for me, then it is an issue with your ISP caching the new files i believe, usually takes about 3 days for me.
    Your issue might have a different solution though, try support ?

This is the first time it happend to me.

@gollum
  • Okay, try again from our website. I manually cleared our webcache.
  • CosmicCow said:

Okay, try again from our website. I manually cleared our webcache.

Still not working tried reinstalling and updating but it's giving me the same update screen.@CosmicCow
  • Try restarting your Computer or Device. Another slution is by Uninstalling CC, then installing it again.

And if you dont know your password, g in the files until you find connection .cfg