The Great Feather Hat Debate V2

2»

Comments

• DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Angel Feather?
  • Actually, the poll is incorrect, it has to be a fake feather, made by the almighty Betamax for us to try and make theories about what kind of feather it is. However, I voted Penguin Feather, just because.
  • :O GUYS! IT LOOKS LIKE PURPLE AND PINK OMBRÉ!

P.S.#VoteGooseFeather
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2016
    I think it's a turkey feather. Before you comment below calling me crazy let me explain. There's is turkeys in cc, no ducks, no gooses, just turkeys. So my theory is they pluck the white feathers off turkey pets then stick them on top of a purple hat. Then they take the Browns feathers and extra white feathers to make turkey tails. I would vote for a goose or duck feather but I can't recall a duck flying around cubic castles. So, the only possible answer in my opinion is a turkey pet and tail.

As you can see there is white feathers that can be used for the feather hat on the turkey tail and turkey pet.
  • Dragon I would say your point is valid but feather hats existed before turkeys thus ebunking your theory. Some bird in CC exists we have yet to see, case and point the eggs in mountain ranges.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Dragon I would say your point is valid but feather hats existed before turkeys thus ebunking your theory. Some bird in CC exists we have yet to see, case and point the eggs in mountain ranges.

Yes, orignally the feather on the feather hat was made out of plastic, but when they ran out of plastic they had to add turkeys to use their feathers.

• *hides feathers* Dont even THINK about it >:(
  • A pigs feather of a wing DUHHHH
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Quackers said:

*hides feathers* Dont even THINK about it >:(

Too late >:D
    Bumperoni!
    Just gonna squeeze a few more votes in. ;)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    A feather of a griffin >:)
  • Angel wings, duh :P
    XD
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017
    Dove

Or is it that qbees are really small? I mean look at the size of the pitchers. So maybe it is us who are small and not the pigeons.

• NerryNerry Member
    BJDware said:

Have you heard?

If it's a Pigeon feather.. that's one overgrown pigeon.. :P

Me when I find my new song
  • Angel wings, duh :P
    XD

Yeah, they just pluck out one of the beautiful, shiny, white feathers and put it on the hat.
    Angel feathers O.O could be legit
  • I think the feathers come from boobies.

• Duck feather, clearly Mr. BJD Ware.
  • I love the community, how most of us can joke around and actually have a civil debate (even if it is just about feathers.
    My guess is between goose and duck. Who knows, maybe the devs bred the two and plucked their feathers.