Strangest Dreams?

What are the strangest dreams you ever had about Cubic Castles?

Here is a couple I had -

I dreamed that there were different seasonal bears in the game that were craft able. Ex. Christmas Bear, Halloween Bear, Easter Bear, Regular Brown Bear, etc.

You know how there are Admin Tags (Red), Mod Tags (Blue) and Beta-Tester Tags - I think thats what its called (purple).
Well I dreamed that I had a tag that was Green that said "Giveaway God" which meant I could like bring in any hat or block in my inventory with a code, so I then thought of the idea of putting my brother in an elf costume and me in a Santa costume, using a holla to summon people into a Christmas room where everyone can ask what they want for Christmas while sitting in my lap .-.

Comments

• never dreamt about cubic castles :/
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

never dreamt about cubic castles :/

Me either
  • I once had a dream that he cardboard box was released and it sid everything cos described it did
  • I once dreamt of hacking gdog and MGN=Redeagle
    Not my fault
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited December 2016
    i had many dreams about cubic castles, but this one i still remember:
    so i one day was dreaming about cubic castles but i didnt even knew i was sleeping (i even felt the buttons and heard the sound, dunno why) and while i was dreaming i played cc, so i was in the cubic town center talking with other people (like 99% of wat i do in cc is talking so thats why i dreamed of talking i think) and then suddenly my name turned blue... then suddenly gdog and cortana tped to me and congratulated me xD
    like i was so happy that it happened i hit my head in the dream

then i woke up :/ (with hard clopping hart (because the dream of getting the mod status) and bursting headache (because i actually hit my head) XD)
  • I once had a dream where I was in a dark room...Cortana, Horus, and Gdog at my side, ready to ban me (I dunno the reason tho).
    Once the ban hammer was going to hit my paper bag head, I woke up...
    Wow, what a nightmare 0-0
  • Everyone have gdog in their dream wew.
  • I never actually HAD a dream about Cubic Castles that I can remember. Though I usually don't remember dreams for more than 24 hours, so...
  • supercatmansupercatman Member
    edited December 2016
    I had a lot but same;i cant remember
  • Lol.. Hm..
    I had many dreams 'bout CC, but i can't remember xD
  • This morning I had cubic related dream... (it wasn't totally a dream about cubic castles).... In that dream I woke up from bed and went to bathroom to take a bath, and when I brush my teeth I realized that my toothbrush turned into white... and after took a bath I turned on my device (forgot what) and played a shooting game... and when it almost reached the end of chapter, I became the character that was played by me..... and right 5 steps to the end I hit a gravestone and a plasm appeared and attacked me... and then I hit another gravestone and another plasm appeared and attacked me, soon after they gone I was in cubic town center... and I heard someone was calling me, and My dad woke me up and told me to help him
  • edited December 2016
    I had a nightmare about cubic castle, as usual im getting into my realm to setting it up, and poof! My cubits counts drop fast.... Until 0, Then I realised I was hacked..... And I'm so mad that I'm leaving the game ._.

And then I woke up... Nothing strange found on my account :/
  • I also had a nightmare about cubic castles
    So In my dream I was waking up and a soon as I did i went on my pc and opened up cubic castles as soon as I got on all my friends were gone I thought it was a glitch so I reported they were still gone so I turned my pc off and on again i went on they were still gone and the worst thing about it was I forgot all of their names so I went in the lobby,no one was there so I went to the three official real nobody was in any of them so I started going to popular realm nobody was in them so I quit the game forever then I woke up FIN
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I have a dream in my name but i never dreamed of CC :-:
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited December 2016
    Erm I had a dream xD.
    Mine was o.o xD

I was placing a slime in a box and in the chat it said a wild gdog has appeared and the slime killed the gdog ;-;
    XD
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Erm I had a dream xD.
    Mine was o.o xD

I was placing a slime in a box and in the chat it said a wild gdog has appeared and the slime killed the gdog ;-;
    XD

What a nice Slime XD it killed a wild gdog that might attack you cause it's Wild '-' I mean it's not the real G
    edited December 2016
    XD yes ;-;
  • I had a dream when a krampus was given to me by a random guy on cc. Sooo... that morning i checked on cc and well... no krampus.

Lol i actually thought it happened but it didn't xD
    edited December 2016

I had a dream when a krampus was given to me by a random guy on cc. Sooo... that morning i checked on cc and well... no krampus.

Lol i actually thought it happened but it didn't xD

That happened this morning but I thought I had been mining all night to buy a executioners mask and motly pants well nope.
  • 'Emily''Emily' MinnesotaMember
    i have dreamed about cc but i cant remember the details. but the weirdest dream ive had was when i was 8. what i saw in my dream was weird XD : i was looking out my window and saw dumpsters doing the Kongo line XD so i ran downstairs to the back door and saw more dumpsters joining in. they had arms and legs and singing the thing you do while doing the Kongo line.
  • I actualy draw my dreams in my phone's memo app but in bad 3year old drawing quality XD... I actualy remember most of the whole dream just by looking at the doodles but other doodles i made, I cant tell what's on the drawing XD..... this thread actualy made me remember one of my doodles which i couldn't figure out what was on it but now i remember XD..... I had a dream about shaming 2 players because they were having a marriage in game and apparently going to make an account and name it what they think their kid's name is going to be ;--; then.. i dont remember what happened next..... this is wierd ;-;.... i feel wierd for drawing what i dreamt about
  • I had a dream where a Qbee joined some kind of ninja fighting task force.
  • I once dreamt that I made a vending scam and everybody is calljg me scammer... But then horus comes and says "Youre one of us now...". Then when I asked him, He replied with a loud buzzing noise and then I woke up. The noise was my alarm clock ._.
  • I had a dream that I could double jump irl. And everytime someone tried to talk to me, the speech symbol popped above my head and then I would dance to the keypad lag.

So basically... my cc experience irl xD
  • Sorry for bringing back an old thread, but last night, I just had a dream about everyone in my clan having blue nametags in CC. I don't mean blue like the item that you use to change your name; I mean blue as in mod badges. Like everyone was a mod.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please don't bump threads that haven't been commented on for more than a month. Locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.