Nasa Space Station - Wolin Clan

NilowNilow Member
edited December 2016 in Player Events & Creations

This will be next project Of the wolin clan, If you liked and want to help me, add me and talk to me.
This project is not finished yet, many details are missing yet ^^

SNAP

snap2016-12-08-12-06-16

snap2016-12-09-17-25-39

NASA-Base-in-Space1

This construction was inspired by this image of google, remembering that I made some great changes to make the construction better and more original.

Required Materials List:

-White Plaster
-Fancy Road
-Steel Block
-Cobblestone
-White and Black Marble

If it helps to speed up the construction process, I will be very happy! Hugs, Nilow

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    This is amazing... Gonna be one of the most unique builds in CC. Don't see many builds from IRL being recreated within CC. I cannot wait to see the end result >:o
  • This is amazing... Gonna be one of the most unique builds in CC. Don't see many builds from IRL being recreated within CC. I cannot wait to see the end result >:o

Thank you Friend, I have many projects that I have not published here. I'm happy when they praise my work, that's what motivates me to create more and better projects;)
  • Great Idea Nilow! You and the clan Wolin can do it!
  • Nice work Nilow <3
  • First Day of work and project coming along nicely nice work team!
  • We just started, and the project is near to halfway! gg
    HELP NILOW IS MAKING ME A SLAVE ;-;
  • Nice work Nilow <3 </p>

thanks dear friend <3
  • It's been 2 work days and the project is coming together we are almost finished stay tuned for hollas to visit our special Wolin's Nasa Space Station.

Big shout out to @gdog who helped us in many ways: Resources and Encouraging us to continue.