Superxtreme's Suggestions ツ (reincarnation)

SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
edited December 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
From my old Thread & added some new stuff:
http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2154/superxtremes-suggestions-ツ

CLOTHES

* Superman outfit or other Super heroes outfits Mask: Accesoires pack, Shirt and pants: Clothes pack and Robe: Clothes pack
* Monkey outfit: (Critter suits pack)
* Shoes: (Accesoires pack)
* More wigs Added: 05-18-2015 (Yuletide Pack)
* Mustache or beard (Accesoires pack) Added: 12-02-2015 (Yuletide Pack)
* Tiara (Accesoires pack)
* Backpack (Extra slots for your items)
* Ghost face mask (Halloween)
* Speedo Pants (Clothes Pack)
* Ice Cream Hat(Summer Pack)
* Cow Outfit (Critter Suits Pack)
* Tribal Masks
- Samoan Mask Added: 08-25-2016 (Hats Pack)
- Voodo Mask
- Chinese mask

CRAFTABLE ITEMS

* Dyeable pillows (Receipt: Cloth, cottons, dye with the sewingkit)
* Walking cane (Walk 20% faster) (Receipt: Sticks, trunks, rope, diamond with a hammer)
* Fertilizer or growing spray For your farm bushes (Receipt: Dirt, water, grass and special item)
* Jukebox (Need to activate with a music wand) (Receipt: Noteblocks, Stanless steel, glue and magnets)
* Disco ball (Need to activate with a music wand) (Receipt: Glass, lantarns, Silver/Gold and glue)
* Hammock (Receipt: Cloth, strings, ropes and cottons)
* Birdcage (Receipt: Gold, diamond, tacks and special item)
* Chandeliers (Receipt: Refined iron, Candles, glass and glue) Action: Light up when you use the dark stamp
* Dyeable fences (Receipt: Trunks, Sticks, Any dye and Tacks)
* Basket (Extra slots for your cottons, rubbers and berries)
* Fire Hydrant (Receipt: Refined iron, water, stainless steel and special item) Action: None, just a decoration.
* Clocks (Receipt: Refined iron, glass, glue and special item) Action: Once it's crafted you will see the Cubics time when you place it.
* Velvet rope (Receipt: Rope, gold, cottons and glue) Action: Decoration
* Wall Trophies Action: Decoration

1360581724_0000

* You can get the "special item" when you farm or mine. Chance is 1 of 50.

BLOCKS AND MINEABLE ITEMS

* Red carpet
* Shells
* Straw (Blocks and stairs) Receipt: Clay, sticks and grass Added: 11-16-2016 (Thanksgiving Pack)
* Diamonds Added: 01-21-2016
* Marble Added: 01-21-2016

OTHERS

* Calculator Connected with your cashregister
* Music wand To activitate a jukebox or a disco ball
* Birds Catch them in mines and put them in the birdcage or you can buy them in the recube section.
* Big ventilator Works like the accelorings Added: 10-25-2015 (weather's pack)
* Weather stamps Rain, snow etc etc... Added: 10-25-2015 (weather's pack)
* Award statues (For events, Once you give it to somebody. It is not tradable anymore.) You can add a note like: First place Dungeon Contest 2015
* Connected with Game Center (IOS) So we can invite new players via social media.
* Country flags (Not that flag next to your name) But you can use it like the wand or you can place them.
* Youtube bumber (Once you bumb on it, you will go straight to a youtube channel) You can recieve them only via the game staff. (Not tradable)
* Pets Flute You have a ability to stop your pets following you.
* Editable sign You have a ability to change the text on a sign, without destroying it.
* Drop traps Objects falling from the sky that will hurt you. Like boulders or spears
* Smoke Block Place it and some smoke will appear.
* Quick Stack option With one click, your items in your inventory will automatically convert in your chests.
* Zeppelin or Airplane or Air balloon Action: Flying in the overworld. Decoration or Maybe add some message like Merry Christmas.

* Anti scam/Reputation war

Each complete trades with the cash register (To avoid drop trades). A buyer have a option to give you 1 point (1 point each day/per player)
A warning from a game staff you will lose -10 points
Each ban, you will lose all your points.
Each 1000 points you will earn 1000 cubits or other reward from Cosmic Cow.
It shouldn't work with alt accounts.

Comments

• Oh wow, i would love the calculator and the award statues!(+100)
    Everything else (+1)
    But about the anti scam thing, okay it shouldn't work with alts but a friend of yours can give you infinite of points?
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited December 2016
    Clocks o.O
    +10
  • Nice, I like it '-' and about the clocks do they work like signs? And when we're near the clock will the time that shown change or stay (like rehydrator)
  • +9001 for award statues
    -1 for walking cane - too OP
    +1 for everything else
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited December 2016
    +1 for cow outfit
  • YES BIRDS I LOVE BIRDS +1000000000000

Everything else +10 :D Just need frogs xD
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Wow wow wow, these are great. Love the idea for more tribal masks. I'm even still wearing the Samoan mask myself. Also the inclusion of wall tropheys as a deco sounds AWSOME. Plus I've seen the backpack idea posted from multiple people already, but that just shows how much of a great idea it is.
  • Hm, I would love birds xD, +100
    But also, as CD said:
    CD87 said:

+9001 for award statues
    -1 for walking cane - too OP
    +1 for everything else

The walking canes are too OP, -1
    Everything else, +1 xD

• -1 for the YouTube bumper. It's cool, but It would be a lot better if anybody had access to it .
    +1 for the rest, exept the cane. Tho I would like to have a cane ig, but it's too op.
  • edited December 2016
    -10 for that anti-scam system, it'll be annoying since everytime u have done trading it will automatically pops up... And it's hard to locate alt account, many alt accounts don't even get detected...

The smoke block should be changed to smoke bomb xD

Will the pet flute cost? Well u can choose not to let your pet out :/

-1 for the youtube bumper, not every players like it

-1 for in-game calculator, Y not using website calculator? Lel

Fertilizer hmmm, no plants need them yet now...

Walking cane is too op - 100

+1 for others
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I see that some think that the walking cane is too op.... ????? really???
    Can anyone explain why it is "too op"?
    Personally i don't see why you think this is so.
    lucaaa795 said:

Scorto7 said:

Parkours.Thats why is too op
    I'm sorry.... but i don't see the link between walking canes and parkours. How are they even related to each other?

• Scorto7 said:

Cause it will ruin parkour, it will be op for qbees with speedemon 3!

They will be able to finish parkours so fast!
  • Only see 2 problems.... no speedos please, and the other is the Game Center no longer works thanks to an update on IOS. Otherwise lots of great ideas too be added.
    lucaaa795 said:

Scorto7 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Scorto7 said:

Parkours.Thats why is too op
    I'm sorry.... but i don't see the link between walking canes and parkours. How are they even related to each other?

With a walking cane and speed demon 3 you will be able to pass every obstacle from first try,parkours becoming a "child's play"
    You assume that speed demon would work when wearing a walking cane. It is only logical that either the walking cane or the perk would be disabled(most likely the perk).
  • sound cool 1000+
  • edited December 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

-10 for that anti-scam system, it'll be annoying since everytime u have done trading it will automatically pops up... And it's hard to locate alt account, many alt accounts don't even get detected...

-What if the rep system is set on IP adress?
    -For yt bumper,is their choice if they want to bump it or not.Famous cc youtubers could grow their channels faster and that could bring more peoples in cc
    -I dare you to play on a mobile phone and do maths in same time...Oh yeah you cant because if u go to browser,you will be disconected from cc.A calculator would be awesome.

-Okay maybe rep system can be set on IP but the pops up after trading is still annoying, and people can use VPN to change their IP everytime

-Not much people recording this game to youtube, and people basically won't use it

-I'm using mobile phone to play ._. Y dont just use real life calculator while u can?...
  • lucaaa795 said:

-What if the rep system is set on IP adress?
    -For yt bumper,is their choice if they want to bump it or not.Famous cc youtubers could grow their channels faster and that could bring more peoples in cc
    -I dare you to play on a mobile phone and do maths in same time...Oh yeah you cant because if u go to browser,you will be disconected from cc.A calculator would be awesome.

-Okay maybe rep system can be set on IP but the pops up after trading is still annoying, and people can use VPN to change their IP everytime

-Not much people recording this game to youtube, and people basically won't use it

-I'm using mobile phone to play ._. Y dont just use real life calculator while u can?...
    Imagine being comfy in bed, drinking hot chocolate and then you have to calculate something, you will have to get up in the cold and get the calculator.