Christmas Packs

This is a question for the mods/admins. Can you tell when the Christmas packs are coming. So I know when I can but cubits for this pack.

Comments

• Just an idea: get the cubits ahead of time, and save it or put it in a piggy of yours
  • Just an idea: get the cubits ahead of time, and save it or put it in a piggy of yours

Ok
  • Probably mid december like december 10
  • J A X said:

mhm

useful comment
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Probably Tuesday.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    my expectation is on monday :3
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited December 2016
    We were hoping today, but Apple hasn't approved yet :( As soon as they approve, we can put it live.
    Haiz... Apple takes like 5 days to approve updates at this time of the year...
  • CosmicCow said:

We were hoping today, but Apple hasn't approved yet :( As soon as they approve, we can put it live.

Yah, let's hope Apple won't delay the update by almost a month like they did to the wand update. :3
    edited December 2016
    CosmicCow said:

When was the update sent to Apple for approval?
    I

REALLY

hope that it comes out tomorrow...
  • CosmicCow said:

When was the update sent to Apple for approval?
    I

REALLY

hope that it comes out tomorrow...
    Apple really delays a lot app updates D:
    3 games I play so far had these problems
    So depressed right now... Was having great expectations for the update to be tomorrow.
  • It was submitted on Saturday. They had been approving within 12 hours, but it looks like they have backed up to 4 days now. Tis the season...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    :/ why does apple always have to get the people on a line....
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited December 2016

Tis the season, there are mountains of games that want to send in their christmas updates...

And Cosmic, is it 4 days from today, or 4 days from Saturday? I am able to wait for thursday, but not friday...
  • PEgaming said:

Tis the season, there are mountains of games that want to send in their christmas updates...

And Cosmic, is it 4 days from today, or 4 days from Saturday? I am able to wait for thursday, but not friday...
    Yeah, every game's having updates, all of them are piling up for Apple to be approved...

4 days would be around Wednesday
  • The you CC for answering! I don't mind it being delayed, I am just over joyed to have a time window.
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited December 2016
    woo the update is out..
    I don't have any cubits to spend lol
    edited December 2016
    That was earlier than I expected. Can't log on in school tho. Just wondering, which hats were retired? >.>
    Don't tell me all the "good" items were retired again. What do I mean? All the wondrous, scarves, and pets.
    Also, were some items made by SirKewberth? Some of the items have his art style.
    And that Cheap Knockoff Krimpus tho xD
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited December 2016
    PEgaming said:

That was earlier than I expected. Can't log on in school tho. Just wondering, which hats were retired? >.>
    Don't tell me all the "good" items were retired again.

can't buy the pack atm cause it's not in the store menu thingy but you'll probably be able to do so soon
  • THat is why i changed to Android because it's better >_>.
    edited December 2016
    cubic'd said:

PEgaming said:

can't buy the pack atm cause it's not in the store menu thingy but you'll probably be able to do so soon
    It's out now.
    I'm glad there's no elves to run around and hunt.
  • PEgaming said:

cubic'd said:

PEgaming said:

It's out now.
    I'm glad there's no elves to run around and hunt.</blockquote
    Pssst get me a pack XD jk

• I got no c :( gg
  • Can someone post what's available from the Christmas packs? Send a screenshot if possible. Thanks!
    edited December 2016
    Stevenlol said:

Can someone post what's available from the Christmas packs? Send a screenshot if possible. Thanks!

This magic webpage has helped me since my first day playing: http://cubiccastles.com/recipes.php
    Psst check the blocks and clothing items list.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I actually got a crown in one of my packs O_O
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited December 2016
    PEgaming said:

Stevenlol said:

Can someone post what's available from the Christmas packs? Send a screenshot if possible. Thanks!

http://cubiccastles.com/recipes.php
    Only 1 pack out? I need to know if the old Christmas items are get-able
    edited December 2016
    Mr. Snowman Body, Gingerbread Head & Christman Scarf Missing From Pack?

Edit: They are now obtainable... Christmas Scarf is a common and for some reason it wasnt obtainable for that time.