#SayYEStoAFKTags

Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments

Do you go afk sometimes and wanna leave a note to tell what are you doing? or do you have that one friend who always go afk and wanna know what he do?
Then lemme introduce to you my latest suggestion ;)

AFKTags

Can also be named as Sticky Notes xD

What does it do?

-> It creates a temporary text above/below your character name :)

How to use it?

-> Similar to nametags click on it then your character
-> I know that most of us gets afk alot of times so it would be costy if it is just single use so when you touch/click the screen the note will disappear and afktag will come back in your inventory

What do you think? Fell free to leave a comment below and share your toughts :)

Comments

• Recycled post but NEW Suggestion! :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm not a AFK got but.. YES!
  • YUS! +1
  • I will never be able to be an afk God, if I am inactive a majority of the time it will DC me >_<! I cry everytime.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nice idea +1

I always log out when i have to do something long but handy to see whos afk :)
  • ^^Raku-kun^^ is probably the master of being AFK, he afk almost everyday, and sometimes he is away for 4 hours and hes still there, doesnt even move an inch

He definitely needs an AFK tag .-.
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited January 2017
    no

just place a sign next to you saying that you're afk
  • HUWAT said:

^^Raku-kun^^ is probably the master of being AFK, he afk almost everyday, and sometimes he is away for 4 hours and hes still there, doesnt even move an inch

Raku or 007awesome007, the king of being AFK...
    Be recorded being AFK for 9hrs I think.

Btw +1 for this suggestion but it should only have 'afk' only written. Not custom messages.
    Or the qbee goes to sleep
  • cubic'd said:

no

What if your in a realm where u have no perm? Like the town center
  • cubic'd said:

no

Go to your own realm and place a sign saying: "AFK"
    Even better, just disconnect.
    This is pointless imo.
  • RawSkin said:

cubic'd said:

no

This is pointless imo.
    That's not a thing to do if you are in a parkour and you are halfway through or chatting with your friends
  • edited February 2017
    Totally! I go afk ALL THE TIME, when I'm juggling with the forums, writing RPG sheets for Tales of Cubic Castles (4 to 6 players all with their individual Personal Quests is *A LOT* of work to juggle)...PHEW!
  • HUWAT said:

^^Raku-kun^^ is probably the master of being AFK, he afk almost everyday, and sometimes he is away for 4 hours and hes still there, doesnt even move an inch

Btw +1 for this suggestion but it should only have 'afk' only written. Not custom messages.
    I have no idea what you are talking about :D

This feature would be cool, but you can tell if somebody is afk...
    Like said before you can just put a sign down.

• HUWAT said:

xD
  • I still think a sleeping Qbee would be CUTE! And not just for AFK, but also for like roleplaying. Speaking of, making a bed seems crude with the sofas, mattresses, and clouds. Not that it isn't passable or that I don't like it; it's that in-game bed mechanics can use improvement.

• HUWAT said:

I still think a sleeping Qbee would be CUTE! And not just for AFK, but also for like roleplaying. Speaking of, making a bed seems crude with the sofas, mattresses, and clouds. Not that it isn't passable or that I don't like it; it's that in-game bed mechanics can use improvement.

-I like the sleeping cubie too ^^

RawSkin said:

cubic'd said:

no

This is pointless imo.
    That's not a thing to do if you are in a parkour and you are halfway through or chatting with your friends

-real reason why it is needed specially if they wanna know why you are afk and you can't place a sign

HUWAT said:

xD

-Underrated comment xD
  • I've been afk a few times because I feel asleep or something. But what's the point of being afk nothing boosts you game while being afk what so ever for the amount of time it takes to pull of you inventory and get the tag and use it. You could have just quit I don't mind people afking just there is no need for said suggestion and the devs could work on many more things as there is already ways of saying your afk or you can just quit the game. My Opinion don't take any offense.
  • I like nation's idea about a sleeping qbee! That's really cool
  • edited January 2017
    *Saiiina* said:

I like nation's idea about a sleeping qbee! That's really cool

-I like the sleeping cubie too ^^

I still think a sleeping Qbee would be CUTE! And not just for AFK, but also for like roleplaying. Speaking of, making a bed seems crude with the sofas, mattresses, and clouds. Not that it isn't passable or that I don't like it; it's that in-game bed mechanics can use improvement.

hmmm i am gonna make a thread for the sleeping qbee

• edited January 2017
    sleeping qbees thread with poll
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9385/sleeping-qbee?new=1

wait how did i multipost? lil natey's comment pas posted before i commented this.
    um... @Cortana
    look at the times
  • I am an afk god >:D but I don't really like the idea of a tag I think sleeping would do better, like do /sleep and your cubey does a lying down animataion so that you don't need a bed to go afk cause in places like the town center or any realm that you don't have perm in you wouldn't be able to place down a bed. I do not think it would be as easy to implement as everyone thinks. First of all they would need to make the animation but after that they would also need to make the command and there could be problem with how the animation interacts with things around the cubey, like the cubey might clip through the wall. So my final opinion is yes on sleeping command no on afk tag.
  • Pimydd said:

I am an afk god >:D but I don't really like the idea of a tag I think sleeping would do better, like do /sleep and your cubey does a lying down animataion so that you don't need a bed to go afk cause in places like the town center or any realm that you don't have perm in you wouldn't be able to place down a bed. I do not think it would be as easy to implement as everyone thinks. First of all they would need to make the animation but after that they would also need to make the command and there could be problem with how the animation interacts with things around the cubey, like the cubey might clip through the wall. So my final opinion is yes on sleeping command no on afk tag.

i made a thread for the sleeping idea with a poll.
  • Pimydd said:

I am an afk god >:D but I don't really like the idea of a tag I think sleeping would do better, like do /sleep and your cubey does a lying down animataion so that you don't need a bed to go afk cause in places like the town center or any realm that you don't have perm in you wouldn't be able to place down a bed. I do not think it would be as easy to implement as everyone thinks. First of all they would need to make the animation but after that they would also need to make the command and there could be problem with how the animation interacts with things around the cubey, like the cubey might clip through the wall. So my final opinion is yes on sleeping command no on afk tag.

i made a thread for the sleeping idea with a poll.
    Yeah I think sleeping qbee is better but I really want an ability to leave a note so that my friends will know how long I will be afk :3 (Even I'm not in my realm since it is kinda rude to leave everyone suddenly)
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited January 2017
    I guess it's a cool idea but I think we should just stick with a sign. xD
  • Personal experience from being AFK the majority of my CC playtime:
    I put up signs saying that I'm AFK in my realm but in the end no one cares xD They just scream at me for being AFK ("COOKIE WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AFK AGAIN I JuST LEFT A MIN AGO")

Rather than having an AFK tag to buy (which I find rather pointless) I think it should be like a little timer above our tag that starts after 5-10 minutes. So it would be something like [Inactive for: x minutes] so that it tells someone how long someone has been gone.

I don't understand why people can't move on with their life when someone's afk rather than saying that they should be offline instead. I personally just check into CC from time to time so if the timer resets, people know that I'm checking in sometimes so if they need me they would know that I'm not fully dead. xD

• Rather than having an AFK tag to buy (which I find rather pointless) I think it should be like a little timer above our tag that starts after 5-10 minutes. So it would be something like [Inactive for: x minutes] so that it tells someone how long someone has been gone.

@007Awesome007 may break the timer
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited January 2017

Personal experience from being AFK the majority of my CC playtime:
    I put up signs saying that I'm AFK in my realm but in the end no one cares xD They just scream at me for being AFK ("COOKIE WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AFK AGAIN I JuST LEFT A MIN AGO")

Rather than having an AFK tag to buy (which I find rather pointless) I think it should be like a little timer above our tag that starts after 5-10 minutes. So it would be something like [Inactive for: x minutes] so that it tells someone how long someone has been gone.

I don't understand why people can't move on with their life when someone's afk rather than saying that they should be offline instead. I personally just check into CC from time to time so if the timer resets, people know that I'm checking in sometimes so if they need me they would know that I'm not fully dead. xD

The struggle of being an AFKer is real. x.x
    Also @Teardrop would 100% break the timer XD
    Wow how did this comment end up here?
  • Yes, sometimes i left it on for sleep xD